Events around Vegas for UFC 300 Fight Week

chrisdiaz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good information on events around Vegas for the UFC 300 fight week? There is the open to public weigh-ins around 5pm Friday and The Diaz vs Masvidal Press conference but I havent seen anything from the UFC regarding fight week activities. Looking for press conferences, times, locations etcs...I know this isnt international fight week but I thought the UFC might have some events planned.

Thanks in advance.

What I would do

Check out UFC PI
Check out Sphere
See if I can meet any fighters in the hotel lobby
See if I can meet any training partners at a bar / club
Gamble
Hit up some shows

Does anyone have any good information on events around Vegas for the UFC 300 fight week? There is the open to public weigh-ins around 5pm Friday and The Diaz vs Masvidal Press conference but I havent seen anything from the UFC regarding fight week activities. Looking for press conferences, times, locations etcs...I know this isnt international fight week but I thought the UFC might have some events planned.

Thanks in advance.
Go to the airport and see if you can meet BJ Penn

Also

s-l1200.jpg

Thanks in advance.
How much are you paying for seats?

Back