Even though Gecko St piere beat Bisping, Bisping has more heart

How exactly can you duck a fight against someone who isn't in your weight class? If Brock called out GSP after UFC 100, would that be a duck too? TS you're completely full of shit and are a full blown moron.

Hu hum,
Funny how heartfull Blingbing didnt had this same kind of attitude when he had the belt and 3 clear top contenders waiting for a chance at the title.
You clearly didn’t thought well before writing this didn’t you?
You're not one to talk lol do you know what "thought" means? You didn't even put it in your sentence properly. Idiot

Trolls used to get banned here...

Trolls don't even try anymore...

So, at what point in GSP's title reign was Silva a top WW? Did you even read the question, or are you just spamming that out to as many people as possible?
Anderson silva was ducked by Gecko Pierre

Gecko would never accept a risky fight in his whole career unlike Bisping (fighting gastelum). which is why he will never have the respect that Bisping gets.
I've never clicked on the Ignore button so fast in my life.

You're not one to talk lol do you know what "thought" means? You didn't even put it in your sentence properly. Idiot
Pss.
If your best answer is criticize my grammar then you already lost the discussion.

Gecko would never accept a risky fight in his whole career unlike Bisping (fighting gastelum). which is why he will never have the respect that Bisping gets.

This is so wrong. If you don’t know about a subject why even talk about it?

Well, that's good, because he needed more - in order to pump blood back to his brain after it was strangled into deficiency.

Hi Count! How's the weather over there? Shouldn't you be training for a fight next month?

Picked and chose fights and ducked anyone he didn't think he could beat. Sure he is a great fighter but he isn't a warrior like Bisping who will legit accept any fight and dosen't care if he gets his ass kicked.

That's why people who understand the sport will respect Bisping more

Out of all the shit on Sherdog, the St. Pierre hate is the most confusing to me

Why are you calling him gecko? Is it literally just because it starts with a G too?

You may be the only person on the planet who respects Bisping more than GSP.

Well, I've already seen enough from this turd that I know I don't need to see anymore from him. Guess what, @Tysonfan22 ?

you-just-made-the-list.jpg

Back