Even on the way out, Hunt only wants to fight the best...

He should fight somone like werdum. Or even better, retire

Id watch. I just hope the guy can finish these last 2 fights without getting seriously hurt. War Hunt. Blessed by the Just Bleed God.

Brock Lesnar rematch, let Mark juice to the gills this time.

He still gets his shit pushed in either way, he is Brocks bitch for life.

I’d love to see Hunt fight Ngannou, or Volkov. He can beat anybody. I was really surprised Blaydes didn’t get knocked out by Hunt. He took some big shots.

With that in mind. Ngannou survived some of Stipe’s big shots, as well. But, I’d love to see either of those fights.

I'd like to see a Werdum rematch, he deserves that one considering he took that fight on short notice and saved the card.

Hunt-o is one of the few fighters to have great battles in K-1, Pride, and the UFC.

Sure, his best days are far behind him, and he's close to retirement, but he's literally battled the very best across multiple elite fighting organizations. He's always looking for that massive, walk-off KO, and is never content to just lay and pray.

Win or lose, WAR HUNT-O!!!

People who berate Hunto are obvious casuals, how else could anyone act like Brock is a good fighter. He is so scared he shoves needles in his ass ffs.

Would love to see him go fight Fedor.

Hunt Reem and AA competing for who can get CTE first

Hunt-o is one of the few fighters to have great battles in K-1, Pride, and the UFC.

Sure, his best days are far behind him, and he's close to retirement, but he's literally battled the very best across multiple elite fighting organizations. He's always looking for that massive, walk-off KO, and is never content to just lay and pray.

Win or lose, WAR HUNT-O!!!
mRleelL.gif

Brock Lesnar rematch, let Mark juice to the gills this time.

He still gets his shit pushed in either way, he is Brocks bitch for life.

I think you are really over selling a 29-28 win that got overturned.

Back