Even on the way out, Hunt only wants to fight the best...

giphy.gif

Hunt/Ngannou is the obvious fight to make. Neither of those dudes should be wasted on a wrestler.

The greatest 13-12 fighter of all time.

I’d love to see Hunt fight Ngannou, or Volkov. He can beat anybody. I was really surprised Blaydes didn’t get knocked out by Hunt. He took some big shots.

With that in mind. Ngannou survived some of Stipe’s big shots, as well. But, I’d love to see either of those fights.
Hunt has lost more fights than he has won and you refer to him as being able to beat anyone?

Two walk off KO's and lets wrap this motherfucker up!

Brock Lesnar rematch, let Mark juice to the gills this time.

He still gets his shit pushed in either way, he is Brocks bitch for life.
Brock's Strawberry Patch Kids - Collect em all!

I’d love to see Hunt fight Ngannou, or Volkov. He can beat anybody. I was really surprised Blaydes didn’t get knocked out by Hunt. He took some big shots.

With that in mind. Ngannou survived some of Stipe’s big shots, as well. But, I’d love to see either of those fights.
Blaydes has the potential to be a future champ...I see improvements everytime he fights and he has a great chin.

While Fedor chose to get beaten up by MWs in the Beta Leagues. "But but but, he was out of his prime." LOL

Would love to see him go fight Fedor.

Jesus... you must really hate poor Fedor.

2018 Hunto is still a beast, 2018 Fedor is waaaaay past his prime. A fat 205lb beat his ass recently, Hunt would crush him.

Back