Even if Khabib vs Ferg fight for the real belt..

The guy who beat the champion who was Eddie Alvarez at the time.

You only become the champ when you beat the champ. That's how it works..

Hard to beat the champ when he doesn't fight, hence why's he's getting stripped. Ferguson's resume is more than enough to justify being the real champ.

Either of the two should have fight Eddie before Conor.

When Conor/Eddie was signed:

- Tony had almost just gotten KO'd multiple times by non top 15 journeyman, 2 week notice Lando, and was already signed to fight RDA
- Khabib was coming off of a win over Darrell Horcher, his first win in 2 years lol

Conor/Eddie was fine.

The only thing you ever owned was a life sized poster of Conor. All the stuff in your house belongs to your parents, kid.

You come to a battle of wits unarmed.
View attachment 326967
rnQU8x6.jpg

If there was an equivalent of a Ring magazine belt in MMA, it would be on the line for Tony vs Khabib.

Go fix your original post, moron. I hate that I'm reminded of just how stupid you are.
Conor vs Ferg for the fake belt...
Are you stupid on purpose?
Why are still begging for my attention, you dog? Shoo.

it wouldn't feel legitimate because they never beat the champ. Conor would still be the champ with or without the belt. How can you feel like a champ if you say you were Khabib and you beat Ferg knowing that the only reason you have the belt is because the real champ got stripped?

Conor vs Ferg is for the fake belt. {<Mcgoat}
Hmmm?
7075D08A-7D83-4B6A-955E-24F5E8CCEE00.gif

it wouldn't feel legitimate because they never beat the champ. Conor would still be the champ with or without the belt. How can you feel like a champ if you say you were Khabib and you beat Ferg knowing that the only reason you have the belt is because the real champ got stripped?

Conor vs Ferg is for the fake belt. {<Mcgoat}
This is an oldie BUT goodie
57185663-5514-4B02-84D8-0F1142616319.jpeg
FED5BA97-D992-4DCE-B00D-277BE1BABEAC.jpeg

Well that didn’t end well...

The guy who beat the champion who was Eddie Alvarez at the time.

You only become the champ when you beat the champ. That's how it works..

So if Conor retires and vacates the belt then Eddie Alvarez becomes the lineal champion again?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

The lineal championship apparently means nothing in MMA

To be the man, you have to beat the man.

Man..... Sherdog was a lot cooler before the Conor Mcgregor Dick Rider Association was formed.

I feel like Khabib and Ferg are the best LWs in the world right now. Conor is more of a spectacle nowadays, hence the boxing match.

Except Nate was ranked #5 prior to fighting Conor.
At the time that fight, Sherdog had Nate in the contenders section (i.e., not even top 10). I know you're going by the UFC's ranking system, which we all know is bogus. But Nate wasn't even top 5 according to the UFC. They ranked him as the #5 contender, which means they had him as #6 (remember, they don't rank the champion).

Your faulty semantics argument aside, my point still holds true.

Back