Evan Dunham retiring after UFC Fight Night Sao Paulo

I wish him all the best in life , The guy got robbed against RDA and Sherk

I always liked Dunham. He never cracked that top 5 ceiling (with different judges at 119, maybe), but he had a great career. He had a full UFC career and kept himself in the rankings, even after many losses. And, he headlined a UFC event, which is something he can always brag about.

I wish him well in life and his retirement fight.

He always reminded me of a "mini" Chuck Liddell. his face, his fighting style, just awesome and fun to watch

Great, entertaining fighter. Hope his gym does well!

I remember when he was either calling out bj Penn for a fight or it fell through? Anyway that should have been scheduled for a final fight for both, would have been a war

What happened to his sparing partner, Eric Bradley?

AA DI wrestler at Penn State.
College boxing champ.

Gonna miss guys like Dunham. He reminds me of Lytle with his attitude and penchant for entertainment.

Glad to see he's leaving on his terms though.

Good for him. He didn't have the best UFC run but he had some good fights and had a lengthy career in the premier MMA organization in the world and very few people can say that. Nothing to be ashamed of at all, hope he finds success after fighting.

At his best he could give anyone a TOUGH fight. Good time to go though, no use hanging around as a 36 year old LW getting your head knocked in.

Back