EU needs migrant labour reform - Macron

The funny part is that eastern european countries are the ones advocating against muslim immigration yet want unrestricted immigration of their people into western europe

oh the irony

I saw today on iPad News that Macron spent $20k or $30k of taxpayer money on makeup so far in three months. What in the fuck?
Do you know how old his wife is?

Giving up sovereignty is retarded for any country. A country should have clearly defined and enforced borders and should let no international power have control.

Idiots.

Globalism is bad for any country doing well.

Economics have been the driving force of humanity since forever

lolwut

the mongols didnt invaded China for shit and giggles.

?????????????

And there is a reason why the Romans were trying to conquer lands as far as Persia before trying to conquer central Europe.

Yeah... not relevant. My point was that Europe is facing total destruction. What's in store for Europe will make the economy utterly insignificant because the average European in 50 or so years will just be trying to survive amongst a cesspit of ethnic & religious conflict. What they won't be worrying about is whether they can afford a new TV or an annual holiday.

lolwut

?????????????

Yeah... not relevant. My point was that Europe is facing total destruction. What's in store for Europe will make the economy utterly insignificant because the average European in 50 or so years will just be trying to survive amongst a cesspit of ethnic & religious conflict. What they won't be worrying about is whether they can afford a new TV or an annual holiday.

People went to war over economic gain, people are slaves to their senses.

People went to war over economic gain, people are slaves to their senses.

Babble. In the coming decades, the average European won't be worrying over being paid less, they'll be worrying about the destruction of their country/continent.

Babble. In the coming decades, the average European won't be worrying over being paid less, they'll be worrying about the destruction of their country/continent.

They will only worry if their lifestyle quality because of it.

When the Roman Empire fell the lives of farmers improved because they didnt had to give crops to a far away central authority, so the common people didnt cared (beyond the intellectual elite).

Same when the muslims swept across the middle east and north africa, they demanded a Jizya tax and were left alone as opposed to the Byzantines and Sassanids who were extorting tons of taxes to pay for their wars. Regular folk dont really care that much TBH.

I predict people will push back against Islam eventually due to societal intolerance of such a rigid religion.

English next time.

When the Roman Empire fell the lives of farmers improved because they didnt had to give crops to a far away central authority, so the common people didnt cared (beyond the intellectual elite).

Trying to come across as knowledgeable by bringing up irrelevant 2,000 year old history. Hilarious.

Same when the muslims swept across the middle east and north africa, they demanded a Jizya tax and were left alone as opposed to the Byzantines and Sassanids who were extorting tons of taxes to pay for their wars. Regular folk dont really care that much TBH.

Still trying to come across as knowledgeable by bringing up irrelevant crap, eh?

Yeah, regular folk won't care that their entire country/continent has been destroyed. Fuck you're so intelligent.

I predict people will push back against Islam eventually due to societal intolerance of such a rigid religion.

By that time, Muslims will be the majority. Too late.

The funny part is that eastern european countries are the ones advocating against muslim immigration yet want unrestricted immigration of their people into western europe

oh the irony
You think Eastern European countries like the fact that all their entrepreneurs and high skilled labour is being shipped off to Britain/France?

It benefits the individuals that leave but overall the country suffers.

You think Eastern European countries like the fact that all their entrepreneurs and high skilled labour is being shipped off to Britain/France?

It benefits the individuals that leave but overall the country suffers.

You should get on the phone stat and explain to all the eastern european leaders who are against macron's two tiered eu how it actually benefits them

I bet they will be thrilled with this strategic analysis!

Europeans will suffer a lower living standard. The inevitable debt crisis will continue spiraling out of control. But we no longer have memories of concepts like debt forgiveness. Instead of resetting economies austerity will be implemented. Like we see already happening in Greece. It's the inevitable conclusion of debt driven societies. Eventually the debt can't be paid. So what do you do then? Because financiers run the world we won't be seeing debt forgiveness. So the only option is austerity. Lower living standards. 3 or 4 job households.

Last edited:

oh the irony
Read up on EU membership, the process for acceptance, and the schengen zone. Criteria must be met to become a member and the EU was never ment to be an open border free for all. Even the poorer eastern members share cultural similarities with their western counterparts.

@Rod1 - where did your negative view of central Europe come from? These are not beggar states, nor are they 3rd world shit holes. You seem to write them off as an annchor dragging down their western counterparts, yet, from my understanding they're slowly making strides to overcome the raw hand the 20th century delt them. Failed states they are not.

@Rod1 - where did your negative view of central Europe come from? These are not beggar states, nor are they 3rd world shit holes. You seem to write them off as an annchor dragging down their western counterparts, yet, from my understanding they're slowly making strides to overcome the raw hand the 20th century delt them. Failed states they are not.

Never said they are failed, but they are certainly lowering the standards when it comes to the EU while being quite vocal when it comes to the times of crisis.

Back