ESPN Rates Lomachenko Number One P4P Fighter

How's AJ not worthy of being on the list? He's arguably the top heavyweight, has some good wins, good form and great power. Has knocked out all his competition except for Parker and if it counts (since it seems like it does for Loma), also a great amateur career, winning two gold medals. He's more worthy of being there than Spence IMO.
Two gold medals? He has only one, the Olympic gold.

Last edited:
I have to say I think ESPN got the rankings just right. Lomachenko makes a perfect choice for number 1 spot and Crawford is a good second. Both have looked great vs. their opposition. Not like Canelo barely eeking out a decision, well several in fact.

I have to say I think ESPN got the rankings just right. Lomachenko makes a perfect choice for number 1 spot and Crawford is a good second. Both have looked great vs. their opposition. Not like Canelo barely eeking out a decision, well several in fact.
I'm sorry, but that list is awful. If you feel they got the top two right, that's one thing, but that list is overall an abomination.

Hell, look at the other guys who won votes, it's even worse:
Deontay Wilder (13), Oscar Valdez (10), Jermell Charlo (4), Leo Santa Cruz (3), Donnie Nietes (3), Eleider Alvarez (2), Manny Pacquiao (2), Juan Francisco Estrada (1), Isaac Dogboe (1)

jermell? Dogboe? Pacman? Wilder? Valdez? None of those guys should be anywhere near a p4p top 10. Fuck, Jermell got a vote before jermall, who is better and more accomplished.

Back