ESPN Pacquiao-Horn TV Ratings

This will get more views than the last SuperBowl.

THat's right, I said it.
8DezHbv.jpg

Probably would've done worse than this if it was on ppv.

IT'll do well. I don't really know what ESPN averages for boxing, I really only pay attention to PPV buys.

You guys are overestimating Pac's pull nowadays. He has been going through the motions for a while now, the best pac ever was the one who fought oscar, it's been a while.

Its gonna Start at 9pm EST and be a 3 1/2 hour card. So main even aint go be til 11pm at least. I am guessing 3mil for peak

Huge year for boxing in Australia. 2 stadium cards in 6 months.

If they had the main event on at 10pm est sharp they'd draw higher ratings than they'll get with their current format

Pacquiao star power is very badly faded. I see this fight doing under 2m average. Also its only on espn. lets hope i'm wrong.

dont care about the box office numbers, but the stadium looked fucking impressive with so many people and gotta love those open air events. What a great fucking fight too.

Got a 1.8 metered market rating according to Nielsen making it the highest rated record fight for a cable network this decade.
Got a 2.4 overnight rating.

Las Vegas was the top local market for the fight with a 4.0 metered market rating, including a 5.1 rating during the main event.

Streaming results also broke ESPN records for boxing, making the fight the most-streamed boxing event on record for both the ESPN and ESPN Deportes networks. ESPN had a streaming average minute audience of 78K, 392K unique viewers, and 14.4 million total minutes. Based on all three measures, the fight was the most-streamed boxing event on record on ESPN’s networks.

On ESPN Deportes, the fight had a streaming average minute audience of 1.4K, 7.8K unique viewers, and 253K total minutes streamed. Based on all three measures, the fight was the most-streamed boxing event on record on ESPN Deportes

I'll post viewership numbers when available

Back