ESPN Pacquiao-Horn TV Ratings

Mehhhh not good with ratings numbers. I'm wondering what time the fight will take place in the States compared to Down under. If it's on prime time in the US then the ratings should be much higher, a fight earlier in the day wouldn't be great for US tv ratings, ppl are out flaunting their pussies and having picnics and shit during the day.

Australia is showing up for this one so the event should be fun, just don't know how to equate that into tv numbers. Terrible with tv ratings. I'll say 4million b/c that's a familiar number here.

Only thread on the forum where "4 million" is a legitimate response.

The fight is meant to start around 1:00 pm in Brisbane from what I understand. That's around 11:00 EST which is around the time that most major PPV fights start. More households in the US have FOX, CBS, and NBC when compared with ESPN (something like 20 million more households on average for each of those networks, I think), so we shouldn't necessarily expect a massive bump from normal decent fight numbers just because it's Pacquiao, but there should still be a bump. 4-5 million would be a decent estimate, I guess.

It'll be the highest rated espn boxing show

Prediction of 560k views

It'll be the highest rated espn boxing show

Prediction of 560k views
Santa vs Mares did 1.2 million on ESPN

This is going to be a long card since its a quadruple header, I'd say maybe 2 million average and 2.5 million peak

I expect espn to advertise the shit out of it next wk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back