******Eryk Anders made a fan*****

Gotta say, I became a fan after not only watching this guy fight his heart out last night, but then realizing that he took the fight on less than a weeks notice. To top it off, his post fight comments were awesome. Class act the entire way. Im definitely a fan now.

Ya nothing says class like telling the world how hard you banged your wife on your wedding night

hard not to appreciate a guttsy performance like that

I’m a fan of both guys. Great fight last night.

Gotta say, I became a fan after not only watching this guy fight his heart out last night, but then realizing that he took the fight on less than a weeks notice. To top it off, his post fight comments were awesome. Class act the entire way. Im definitely a fan now.
Agreed.

I wanted to hate him because he's getting by on his athleticism, but he showed a true warrior spirit last night. Absolutely left everything he had in the cage, and I'm sure he will be happy to go back to Brazil for a third chance!

Yup. Dude impressed me with his heart and will. He would just keep coming, if he could.

He is a left, a chin, cardio and he’s strong. He uses 0 kicks, can’t chain wrestle, has his hands too low and probably took a year off his career w that fight last night. This has nothing to do w his heart, but he’s been training and didn’t have to cut, it isn’t like he had to cut 30 week of and hasn’t been training.

Whoever his manager is is an idiot. Two short notice in Brazil after that last cluster vs Machida, now gets smashed by #12. He is in his 30s and will be a gatekeeper at best unless he does something drastic.

And for those who say Santos will be something, he’s almost 35, #12 at MW and went three rounds w an unranked guy. You probably think Anthony Smith has a chance

Back