******Eryk Anders made a fan*****

DIRTYCOP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Gotta say, I became a fan after not only watching this guy fight his heart out last night, but then realizing that he took the fight on less than a weeks notice. To top it off, his post fight comments were awesome. Class act the entire way. Im definitely a fan now.

giphy.gif

Ok,

You've done your nice thing for the day bro. Now go bang some whores.

Yeah i think we all agree the Eryk Anders has won the hearts of the UFC fans. I can't wait till he finally hits ranked. It's gunna be fun to follow him.

Made a thread about it during the fight.

I think he may be a future contender. He put up one hell of a fight against a more experienced killer, on SIX days notice.

He was easily holding his own til he started gassing out.

Santos was big for a mw, and he's still big for a lhw. That guy is dangerous af and is underrated imo and probably still would have won if Anders had a full camp, but at least Anders took the gamble.

Yeah i think we all agree the Eryk Anders has won the hearts of the UFC fans. I can't wait till he finally hits ranked. It's gunna be fun to follow him.

He has heart, but he'll never be a title contender. I've seen all his fights and he's basically just a power puncher. I'm pretty sure I've never seen him throw anything more than 2 strikes at a time, doesn't feint much, rarely throws a jab. He'll stay in the middle of rankings if he does remain ranked but nothing more. That's what I see from him so far

Santos was big for a mw, and he's still big for a lhw. That guy is dangerous af and is underrated imo and probably still would have won if Anders had a full camp, but at least Anders took the gamble.
Hard to believe he fights at 185. I feel like Santos could be a champ one day. Murderous stand up

Last edited:
Respect to anyone that takes fights on short notice.

He has heart, but he'll never be a title contender. I've seen all his fights and he's basically just a power puncher. I'm pretty sure I've never seen him throw anything more than 2 strikes at a time, doesn't feint much, rarely throws a jab. He'll stay in the middle of rankings if he does remain ranked but nothing more. That's what I see from him so far
I agree regarding his fighting ability. Its just that the guy had the courage to take the fight on short notice, fought to exaustion and acted classy in defeat which really impressed me. Its rare to get all 3 of those.

Hard to believe he fought at 185. I feel like Santos could be a champ one day. Murderous stand up

Dude just had a mean, serious face all the time and looks like a fucking destroyer and highlight finishes people. At the same time, Santos is beatable.. Just can't let him beat you to the punch.

Amen TS. Thought Anders was a joke after the Machida fight. He completely changed my POV and saved the card last night. I am actually concerned for his brain he ate about 200 KO shots from Thiago Santos. Fantastic fight, dude is no longer a football player he's now a fighter. Anyone giving you shit in this thread TS lost money because they were too stupid to not see Santos had the advantage everywhere and has put in way more time.

Ok I'll write that down for future reference
<LikeReally5>

I agree, Mike Perryesque. Lingers in the Top 10, brings great highlights. But will mostlikely lose to "championship material" fighters like top 5ers. But thats fine not everyone is a champion. Just be smart with your money and hope you make it that far.

Back