ERROL SPENCE GOES OFF ON TERENCE CRAWFORD; SHREDS "SMOKE AND MIRRORS" RESUME

TCs resume isn't as good as the fighter, unfortunately. He still is impressive despite what the resume lacks, but that does raise questions. I guess you could say win over Peterson doesn't mean much and that Brook is all Spence has resume wise. Peterson got KOd by Matty, and Matty got stopped by Postol, so etc etc, things even out a little more. It's just the juggernaut way Spence is beating people down, breaking them, punishing them. TC would have to stop a Danny Garcia or a Keith Thurman to make me believe he had a real chance of having Spences number .

I couldnt hear him clearly, I only saw 3 mins of the video

Did he ask who has Crawford fought thats better than Algieri? LOL I think from the looks of his face last night he was drunk

I see his point, but he is also looking too much into it

TCs resume isn't as good as the fighter, unfortunately. He still is impressive despite what the resume lacks, but that does raise questions. I guess you could say win over Peterson doesn't mean much and that Brook is all Spence has resume wise. Peterson got KOd by Matty, and Matty got stopped by Postol, so etc etc, things even out a little more. It's just the juggernaut way Spence is beating people down, breaking them, punishing them. TC would have to stop a Danny Garcia or a Keith Thurman to make me believe he had a real chance of having Spences number .
Brook IMO was never anything special, he won a close decision over Porter, but the real highlight of his career was winning round 3 against GGG and Spence struggled a bit against Brook, although Spence needs another signature win against the top 3 welterweights while Crawford is yet to have a signature win at 147

Brook IMO was never anything special, he won a close decision over Porter, but the real highlight of his career was winning round 3 against GGG and Spence struggled a bit against Brook
The first time I watched Brook fight, I was like everyone else, I thought it was back and forth. I watched it the next morning and a few times since, I kinda noticed a rhythm. Errol seemed to counterpunch and wait on Brook one round, then walk him down the next. It was like odd rounds walk him down, even rounds counterpunch and test his power or something like that. Slowly but surely Spence got him out of there, but I think he was definitely trying to draw Kell into a fight where hed open up more so he could KO him, not so much Kell was getting his in too like some thought. I don't perceive the f8ght to have been so even after watching since is what I mean.

Lol spence was definitely a little tipsy last night. But I really don't think he has much room to talk, brook is by far his best win which is better than anyone crawford fought but Crawford's resume in general is slightly better.

This is a fight that needs to get made and would be huge for boxing fans, I wouldn't have the slightest idea who would take it.

The first time I watched Brook fight, I was like everyone else, I thought it was back and forth. I watched it the next morning and a few times since, I kinda noticed a rhythm. Errol seemed to counterpunch and wait on Brook one round, then walk him down the next. It was like odd rounds walk him down, even rounds counterpunch and test his power or something like that. Slowly but surely Spence got him out of there, but I think he was definitely trying to draw Kell into a fight where hed open up more so he could KO him, not so much Kell was getting his in too like some thought. I don't perceive the f8ght to have been so even after watching since is what I mean.
Youre right, Spence got into rythm late and stepped it up to get the finish almost at the end of the fight

How would Carwford have fared against Brook?

Agreed with Spence, his resume is pretty thin for a guy ranked so high P4P.

He may be a little harsh, but he has a point.

Also, he'd soundly beat up Crawford.

He may be a little harsh, but he has a point.

Also, he'd soundly beat up Crawford.
Are you sure of that?

Horn and Benavidez arent good fighters to give us a good gauge on how TC is at 147

If Spence and Crawford fought 3 mos from now then yeah Spence would win

I am bummed out that TC made a new deal with the devil, with the fighters Top Rank has for TC he’ll never truly get tested

Are you sure of that?

Horn and Benavidez arent good fighters to give us a good gauge on how TC is at 147

If Spence and Crawford fought 3 mos from now then yeah Spence would win

I am bummed out that TC made a new deal with the devil, with the fighters Top Rank has for TC he’ll never truly get tested

Well, I'm not "sure" of it, but as it was said before TC still has to beat a guy as big and capable as Brook. I don't see him as proven at 147 as Spence, even if Horn is a decent win. I can picture him winning early rounds switching stances and moving a lot, but getting slowed down by Spence's bodywork and hanging on for dear life when Spence can stand in front of him. We'll see if it happens, though. My impression is that Spence is significantly stronger, but I may be mistaken.

Brook IMO was never anything special, he won a close decision over Porter, but the real highlight of his career was winning round 3 against GGG and Spence struggled a bit against Brook, although Spence needs another signature win against the top 3 welterweights while Crawford is yet to have a signature win at 147
Eh, I don’t know about that. He was arguably the top welterweight. Most outlets had him and Thurman at #1 and 2 interchangeably before the Spence fight.

I am liking the buildup

Crawfords new contract will have him making bare minimum about $4m a fight.
His highest payday was $3m and he was promised that he will make more than that every fight from now on

CrawFord basically cleaned out two weight classes and unified all the belts and made it look easy ,after a simi rough start against Gamboa, being out boxed at times and hurt once, but it wasn't any danger danger stranger danger, just lack of ring and championship experience.

Now he's champion at 147 and beat the man who beat the man Manny even if he was getting old and beat Horn quit easily and now people are trashing CrawFord"s resume and Spence is talking trash LOL.

Looks like Spence is getting a little worried that CrawFord is getting more attention and love then himself.

Spence resume is the weakest of all the champions, but he's the second best fighter at 147 behind CrawFord, but his resume isn't anything special at all, only Brook stands out and Algeri was a Manny tune up fight someone in fight and not a real threat fight.

Garcia has a better resume then Spence, but people trash his resume and record, Thurman does to.

CrawFord beats everyone anyway and that's a fact jack.

Last edited:
Spence better worry about Porter stealing his belt, like Porter beat Garcia, being a little more busy and stealing close rounds by holding and hitting and roughing Garcia up.

Because Spence likes to fight at that slow 1 or 2 power punch style, like Garcia and might end up being out pointed, because Porter is way more busy and roughs him up, stealing close rounds, by landing a couple more body and head shots.

Spence isn't this high Volume puncher himself, I can see Porter winning a very close rough fight, so he better stop worrying about CrawFord and his Resume and change his punch output and work on his timing to catch Porter coming in, with his head down.

Spence worry about CrawFord when you both fight and take care of a sneaky fighter in Porter first.

I'm not sure who is ducking harder - Spence with Crawford and Joshua with Wilder.

Neither guy wants any part of their biggest threat. It's disappointing.

Agreed with Spence, his resume is pretty thin for a guy ranked so high P4P.

Who has Spence beaten? A guy coming down two weight classes after going up two weights classes who broke his face? Dude is in his prime and has fought 3 times in two years.

Spence has no leg to stand on here and should talk less and actually try to make a fight with Crawford more.

I like this new loud mouth version of Spence, my favorite fighter in the divison. But come on now, TC went undisputed, something Spence or Thurman or any of these other top welters will probably never do

Back