ERROL SPENCE GOES OFF ON TERENCE CRAWFORD; SHREDS "SMOKE AND MIRRORS" RESUME

Lol spence was definitely a little tipsy last night. But I really don't think he has much room to talk, brook is by far his best win which is better than anyone crawford fought but Crawford's resume in general is slightly better.

This is a fight that needs to get made and would be huge for boxing fans, I wouldn't have the slightest idea who would take it.
spence is a poor promoter

Burns gave Crawford a tough fight, Spence beats him up.

spence is a poor promoter

I just think this is all very new to him. Not that long ago not many people even knew who he was and now he's a big name and everyone is pretty much terrified by him. He also seems like a decent humble dude so him being a bit outspoken just doesn't seem natural to him.

But the only way this fight gets made is if both guy's desperately want it and really call each other out, so I hope we are more of this.

Brook IMO was never anything special, he won a close decision over Porter, but the real highlight of his career was winning round 3 against GGG and Spence struggled a bit against Brook, although Spence needs another signature win against the top 3 welterweights while Crawford is yet to have a signature win at 147
Brook vs Porter wasn't close. The judges, all apart from the one blind one who had it a draw were 117-111 and 116-112. That's not close and neither was the fight. Brook controlled that fight and outsmarted Porter making him look sloppy. Say what you will about Brook but he clearly beat Porter.

Im pretty sure I seen some youtube videos where Spence was giving Crawford alot of respect and now this...

I agree about the ESPN vs Showtime/Fox deal... EVERYONE at 147 is with PBC.

Outside of that, I feel both need to fight more often, against better opponents, and be more active in promoting their brand, and BOTH are overrated..

That being said, THis was the most animated I have seen Errol. He should keep it up, and fight more often.

I agree about the ESPN vs Showtime/Fox deal... EVERYONE at 147 is with PBC.

Outside of that, I feel both need to fight more often, against better opponents, and be more active in promoting their brand, and BOTH are overrated..

That being said, THis was the most animated I have seen Errol. He should keep it up, and fight more often.
I mean, there's not much Spence can do about fighting the Ocampo's of the world when they are mandatory challengers. That said, I bet he fights Mikey Garcia and Porter next. Probably wouldn't pass up the PPV money for Garcia and Porter is an easy unification match to make.

I mean, there's not much Spence can do about fighting the Ocampo's of the world when they are mandatory challengers. That said, I bet he fights Mikey Garcia and Porter next. Probably wouldn't pass up the PPV money for Garcia and Porter is an easy unification match to make.

For Spence, since he has stayed at the same weight and fightign some subar comp, getting easy wins... I wish he would just fgiht more and take out more Ocampos.

For TC, I kind of feel the same way, just at least he is moving up in weights.

For both, part of it is just a down period for the various divisions and/or injuries with the top dogs.

For all Spence, Thurman, and Garcia, I feel all are taking their PBC fame for granted and not fighting enough and vs top comp.

I couldnt hear him clearly, I only saw 3 mins of the video

Did he ask who has Crawford fought thats better than Algieri? LOL I think from the looks of his face last night he was drunk

I see his point, but he is also looking too much into it

You'll realize after hearing him speak a few times that he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Strong fighter who should let his performance do the talking.

Spence wants the smoke with anyone. No one wants it with Spence.

Spence is kinda overrated imo
how so?

he's widely considered to be the best welterweight right now. i think that's rating him appropriately, seeing how he should be the favorite fighting any active ww right now.

I believe Porter will fight Spence. Let's hope we get to see that next. Nobody is interested in seeing Mikey get stopped at Welterweight. That's a bridge too far for him. Spence-Porter is a good fight that can actually be made if Porter wants to unify with Spence.

The Brook win alone pisses all over Terence’s resume - THAT IS FACT.

Stick Crawford in with Brook and let’s see how he gets on.

Spence's resume is just as bad. His only top win is Brook, who himself only has one top win to his name.

Spence wants the smoke with anyone. No one wants it with Spence.
Spence is PBC/FOX/Showtime loyal. He said it himself. He won't fight on ESPN. So he doesn't "want it with anyone". He wants it with Haymon fighters and no-one else.

Back