Crime Eric Clanton, Antifa "Professor Bike Lock" Attacker Arrested!

lmao, nobody had heard or seen that shitty movie and there no protests because of it. Hillary had her people search YT for something to blame the attack on. End of story. Then the video got exposure.

You seem remarkably ill informed.

Wow. Why are Muslims so violent? The links you provide seem to point to Muslims and Islam being incompatible with free speech and Western values. Why would we let such people in our countries if they can't handle a retarded movie?

All over the world Muslims got violent and freaked out over a stupid fucking YT movie. Doesn't that scare you? That human beings can bring such violence over stupid shit?

Thanks for educating me on the horrific dangers of Islam and its poison.

forget the ol hire the psychic or medium

police need to start utilizing 4chan more, those homies are legendary

Got a link?
Nothing I saw from from the channers (sunglasses, backpack straps and nose/eyebrows) would be enough in court.

Charges would require more evidence than the shape of his nose and the appearance of his backpack straps.

It was really fucked up what was done to a guy trying to keep violence from occurring in the first place.

They found enough for the victim to press charges against him. :cool:

This sounds stupid, but this strategy would probably work if he was dumb enough to talk to police.

Detective (preferably black or hispanic) "we found a video that you were in throwing a bicycle lock at victim (truth).

Professor, "that wasn't me, it was somebody who looked similar" (lie)

Detective, "you know I hate these nazi-lovers as much as you do (lie), it was a nice shot (truth)--I wish I could have seen it in person (truth)--- fake sob story of a grandparent at the hands of white people (lie). You're a professor, you're much too smart (lie) to be messing around with these idiots (lie). We have a surveillance video from the building down the street with conclusive evidence it was you walking to the spot of the incident (lie).

Then give whatever other evidence they have, maybe the bike lock order receipt. Tell him another person they identified ratted him out or whatever. It would take a microsecond for a girlfriend to turn on him.

After Trump supporter Sean Stiles was bloodied and beaten at the University of Berkeley in California by a fascist demonstrator with a bicycle lock, police were unable to identify the masked attacker.

However, it only took a matter of days for the internet to hunt down the violent coward — and the results are more shocking than we expected. Just 4 days after outraged activists on /pol/, a message board hosted on 4Chan, began tracking down the masked thug, social media users worked together to identify the attacker as none other than Diablo Valley College philosophy professor Eric Clanton.

Full Story:
http://madworldnews.com/lib-beating-trump-supporter/
You should include everything in the OP... 0:16

I've never heard of assault with a (non-deadly) weapon. Maybe it's confusing because "deadly" and "weapon" are redundant?

I wasn't disputing what @oldshadow was saying in any way, the spirit of the post was identical to his, it's just a vocabulary thing.

In AZ it would be Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument in one sentence.

13-1204. Aggravated assault; classification; definitions

A. A person commits aggravated assault if the person commits assault as prescribed by section 13-1203 under any of the following circumstances:

2. If the person uses a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.

The difference would be a deadly weapon was designed for the purpose of harm, while a dangerous implement would be something used while doing harm, but its original purpose was for something else, like a baseball bat to play baseball with.

There are times when you legally have to tell police if you have a deadly weapon such as a traffic stop. If you had a crowbar, a bat, and wanderlei silva under your seat and police found out, they might not be happy, but they couldn't charge you just for that.

I'd like to see a tuba murder.

Gotta say, the backpack strap is pretty hilarious "proof".

It's time to ban that hate ideology and its teaching.

If that really is the guy and they can prove it somehow, I hope he gets convicted of something that puts him in jail for at least 10 years. The idea of somebody hiding in a crowd, masked, and coming out to whack a guy on the skull is infuriating to me. I have a visceral reaction to seeing stuff like that, it's so incredibly cowardly and dangerous.

This sounds stupid, but this strategy would probably work if he was dumb enough to talk to police.

Detective (preferably black or hispanic) "we found a video that you were in throwing a bicycle lock at victim (truth).

Professor, "that wasn't me, it was somebody who looked similar" (lie)

Detective, "you know I hate these nazi-lovers as much as you do (lie), it was a nice shot (truth)--I wish I could have seen it in person (truth)--- fake sob story of a grandparent at the hands of white people (lie). You're a professor, you're much too smart (lie) to be messing around with these idiots (lie). We have a surveillance video from the building down the street with conclusive evidence it was you walking to the spot of the incident (lie).

Then give whatever other evidence they have, maybe the bike lock order receipt. Tell him another person they identified ratted him out or whatever. It would take a microsecond for a girlfriend to turn on him.

2380dcfe6488cfbfa0a2083642d6f5fda729050a

He's the guy. What are the chances of him having the same facial strucure, hairstyle, beard, moustache, the same boots he goes on hiking with, ordering not only bike locks, but the same exact U lock before the protest, have the same politics, have the same Zebra pen in his back pocket, live in the same area among other things.

Never get on pols bad side.

See moldylocks for proof.

I mean they don't care in terms of spreading the accusations based on flimsy proof, and whether they are accusing the wrong man.
Either way he's a "liberal" philosophy professor.
Hilarious because that's exactly lefties go to isn't it spreading accusations on flimsy or no proof. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it?

Wow. Why are Muslims so violent? The links you provide seem to point to Muslims and Islam being incompatible with free speech and Western values. Why would we let such people in our countries if they can't handle a retarded movie?

All over the world Muslims got violent and freaked out over a stupid fucking YT movie. Doesn't that scare you? That human beings can bring such violence over stupid shit?

Thanks for educating me on the horrific dangers of Islam and its poison.

NATO has been killing 1000 a day plus Muslims since 91. More if you include Israel.

Hilarious because that's exactly lefties go to isn't it spreading accusations on flimsy or no proof. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it?

Like who/when? Most of the BS accusations I see on social media are apolitical, but when it comes to who cut and pastes poorly sourced accusations in this forum without fact checking, it's not even close.
The Alt-Right (in the broadest sense) are proud of being shit posters.

Like who/when? Most of the BS accusations I see on social media are apolitical, but when it comes to who cut and pastes poorly sourced accusations in this forum without fact checking, it's not even close.
The Alt-Right (in the broadest sense) are proud of being shit posters.
I'm not going to be your personal google but a good start for search words is: Literally Hitler, false rape accusations(but there are real rape victims who won't come forward now), He's a Nazi etc etc.
No beef with you big fella but I'm an outsider and the majority of false accusations and slander seams to be coming from the left IMO

I'm not going to be your personal google but a good start for search words is: Literally Hitler, false rape accusations(but there are real rape victims who won't come forward now), He's a Nazi etc etc.
No beef with you big fella but I'm an outsider and the majority of false accusations and slander seams to be coming from the left IMO

Not in my experience, unless you call conspiracy theorists "the left".
Big difference between calling someone a Nazi or a fascist and accusing them of rape or assault though.
The difference between (possibly) mischaracterising their beliefs, and (falsely) accusing them of a crime.

Back