Crime Eric Clanton, Antifa "Professor Bike Lock" Attacker Arrested!

If that really is the guy and they can prove it somehow, I hope he gets convicted of something that puts him in jail for at least 10 years. The idea of somebody hiding in a crowd, masked, and coming out to whack a guy on the skull is infuriating to me. I have a visceral reaction to seeing stuff like that, it's so incredibly cowardly and dangerous.

Here's what I can't figure out...
Since WAY back in the day (think KKK), other than little kids on Halloween or people on NYE or something, it was/is illegal in most every state to have a mask on in public---period. There is no non-criminal reason to be masked in public, and they should shoot them when they are massing like that. Be done with this stupid shit. Done. It makes no sense to allow it.

I don't know for sure, but I assume that (mask in public) is still illegal in most if not all states.

Meh, it's not like professors can't be passionate and violent. They're people too. Soldiers do it, cops do it, etc etc... Anyone remember this?

http://dailynexus.com/2014-03-13/fe...nters-confrontation-with-pro-life-protestors/

Not as uncommon as you think.

She was charged but never fired, and it appears she still holds a position as professor and director.

These women are so oppressed that they can be charged with assault, battery, and theft, while at school, and the university looks the other way...

She was charged but never fired, and it appears she still holds a position as professor and director.

These women are so oppressed that they can be charged with assault, battery, and theft, while at school, and the university looks the other way...

It's a terrible burden they must bear, being that oppressed. You can bet if she had been a white male the Patriarchy would have seen fit that she got a raise. That's how things actually happen in the world, with the privileged white men getting rewarded for stuff like this while poor women of color like this are being persecuted, right? Damn you white men and your privilege!

On a side note if you're interested in the subject, you should read her book:

I imagine it's quite the read ;)

Since WAY back in the day (think KKK), other than little kids on Halloween or people on NYE or something, it was/is illegal in most every state to have a mask on in public---period. There is no non-criminal reason to be masked in public, and they should shoot them when they are massing like that. Be done with this stupid shit. Done. It makes no sense to allow it.

I don't know for sure, but I assume that (mask in public) is still illegal in most if not all states.

...shoot them for wearing masks? Lol.

I think arresting them would be sufficient. We do not need our law enforcement to commit mass murder against people getting together wearing masks.

It's a terrible burden they must bear, being that oppressed. You can bet if she had been a white male the Patriarchy would have seen fit that she got a raise. That's how things actually happen in the world, with the privileged white men getting rewarded for stuff like this while poor women of color like this are being persecuted, right? Damn you white men and your privilege!

On a side note if you're interested in the subject, you should read her book:

I imagine it's quite the read ;)

Your book picture is not showing up, but I'm going to guess it's something about women and/or skin color.

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 182-185
185. Section One Hundred and Eighty-five. It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.

-----------------

Hence why the charges filed included quite a few with the "while wearing a mask" modifier.

I doubt the Berkeley Police will preemptively enforce a misdemeanor (make antifa unmask) when they're not actively enforcing any number of

I'm all for this guy getting life in prison (if it's him). I can't fathom how a college professor who is versed in philosophy and ethics, who teaches about equality, can go around assaulting unsuspecting victims with a metal pipe- not once, but multiple times- for absolutely no reason. No way this guy should be walking around with civilized society, and he knows that.

Our moral instinct tells us it's right to punish evil people. He thinks our society is oppressive and evil. Therefore, anyone that supports this society is evil and deserves to be punished. From his perspective, it's actually immoral not to fight these people.

Our moral instinct tells us it's right to punish evil people. He thinks our society is oppressive and evil. Therefore, anyone that supports this society is evil and deserves to be punished. From his perspective, it's actually immoral not to fight these people.

Maybe, which would actually be even worse. To me, this reads as- there is some mentally ill college professor who is actively teaching children, who believes it is his duty to smash innocent people with pipes when they're not looking.

Clearly the best solution is to put this guy somewhere where he can't hurt anyone.

Maybe, which would actually be even worse. To me, this reads as- there is some mentally ill college professor who is actively teaching children, who believes it is his duty to smash innocent people with pipes when they're not looking.

Clearly the best solution is to put this guy somewhere where he can't hurt anyone.

He's not mentally ill, he's got different concepts of equality and justice. Mental illness would be, in this case, an individual problem, but it's way worse. Postmodern ethics is well developed system, and is actively being taught in schools as the right one.

...shoot them for wearing masks? Lol.

I think arresting them would be sufficient. We do not need our law enforcement to commit mass murder against people getting together wearing masks.

Yep. No joke. Drop 'em. What are they doing? They are terrorists. They are there to attack people and destroy property. Good riddance. Not one of those clowns will ever be a benefit to a free society or their fellow citizens, so...

Cull them.

He's not mentally ill, he's got different concepts of equality and justice. Mental illness would be, in this case, an individual problem, but it's way worse. Postmodern ethics is well developed system, and is actively being taught in schools as the right one.

We can argue about whether or not he's mentally ill, but if you find a way to justify violence against people who do not deserve it, there's something wrong with you. It's not how well-balanced people operate.

We can argue about whether or not he's mentally ill, but if you find a way to justify violence against people who do not deserve it, there's something wrong with you. It's not how well-balanced people operate.

I'm just saying this problem isn't some isolated incident where an mentally ill individual decided to be violent against other people. There is an entire intellectual movement that thinks this is not only justified, but moral thing to do.

I'm just saying this problem isn't some isolated incident where an mentally ill individual decided to be violent against other people. There is an entire intellectual movement that thinks this is not only justified, but moral thing to do.

I can't help equating to this a mental illness, because what you're saying is that they're hurting innocent people but they actually think they're doing good and that the victims deserve it. This is one step removed from someone killing another person because he has schizophrenia so he thinks he's killing the devil.

It's far worse to do evil while you think you're on some righteous crusade. In this way, to act "morally" means hurting innocent people. That's frightening.

I can't help equating to this a mental illness, because what you're saying is that they're hurting innocent people but they actually think they're doing good and that the victims deserve it. This is one step removed from someone killing another person because he has schizophrenia so he thinks he's killing the devil.

It's far worse to do evil while you think you're on some righteous crusade. In this way, to act "morally" means hurting innocent people. That's frightening.

That's the point, they don't think their victims are innocent. It's the same way of thinking every group of revolutionaries had. Society is evil, and everybody that supports it is evil. That's how you get Gulag. And it's being taught in Universities. Scary.

But my point is that this problem isn't solved by treating individuals for mental illness. It's solved by stopping professors from teaching ideologies. Teaching about ideologies, sure. Teaching there is a right one, no. They should teach you how to think, not what to think.

Hopefully the kid in the video sues that piece of shit for every penny he owns.

That's the point, they don't think their victims are innocent. It's the same way of thinking every group of revolutionaries had. Society is evil, and everybody that supports it is evil. That's how you get Gulag. And it's being taught in Universities. Scary.

But my point is that this problem isn't solved by treating individuals for mental illness. It's solved by stopping professors from teaching ideologies. Teaching about ideologies, sure. Teaching there is a right one, no. They should teach you how to think, not what to think.

Agreed, but how do you punish this professor if he's actually guilty? This is a dangerous, well-educated lunatic in a professional setting who is responsible for shaping young minds. I'm seriously considering the possibility that a life sentence is not egregious and would set a nice precedent.

Back