Epic Vaping (e cig) Thread

I made the switch about two and a half years ago (July 6, 2011) from cigs to e cigs. I never touched another cigarette since. I recently dropped from 18mg nicotine to 0mg nicotine. It really just wasn't the same after that and I slowed way down on my usage. After about a month or so I just stopped using the e cig altogether. Now, I will occasionally have a quick little urge to walk outside to smoke. It isn't anything severe or even close to making me consider actually doing it. It's just an occasional reminder that there was an addiction there.

When I was using my e cig, I really liked Hypnotic Mist from Prime Vaping. They have a website and are quite prompt with their shipping.

B-b-bump.

Being vaping for a week. A buddy of mine has been pesteeing me for years. Since he goes to fb for some vaoe auction, he got me a dovpod tc-50 for like $15. He gave me his mad dog desire rda and 3 vape juice bottles. Ordered 120ml of caramel macchiato for like $15. That's a month's worth of vaping. Loving the chocolate donut too. And while I really dont get the cravings, my appetite is through the roof and I have a hard time pooping. My bowel movements have a pavlovian contioning with smoking and pooping.

I've been vaping from more than a year after smoking for like 20 years.

Crazy cheaper here in Toronto.

Castlelong and Nightflight are my juices. Not into the sweet stuff, more the coffee, burbon flavours.

I've been vaping from more than a year after smoking for like 20 years.

Crazy cheaper here in Toronto.

Castlelong and Nightflight are my juices. Not into the sweet stuff, more the coffee, burbon flavours.
Smoked for 21 years. Vaping for a month. Cardio's gotten way better. My rests inbetween exercises are short to non-existent. I'm pretty sure I could bust a 100 burpees in less than 8 mins now.

I've never bought another bottle of e-liquid as my friends keep giving me theirs that they don't particularly like. Lol! Basically, I have another 2 months worth of juice. All of them are creamy dessert types, but I can't complain. Big fan of waffle strawberry jam banana. I mix it with butter caramel. Dessert for breakfast in vapor form. One of the advantages of rda I suppose.

Smoked for 21 years. Vaping for a month. Cardio's gotten way better. My rests inbetween exercises are short to non-existent. I'm pretty sure I could bust a 100 burpees in less than 8 mins now.

I've never bought another bottle of e-liquid as my friends keep giving me theirs that they don't particularly like. Lol! Basically, I have another 2 months worth of juice. All of them are creamy dessert types, but I can't complain. Big fan of waffle strawberry jam banana. I mix it with butter caramel. Dessert for breakfast in vapor form. One of the advantages of rda I suppose.

lol at your friends' giving yo uwhat they do not like. I have a coffee cake for you bro.

I've started a honey tobacco jice.

lol at your friends' giving yo uwhat they do not like. I have a coffee cake for you bro.

I've started a honey tobacco jice.
heh. Thanks but I still have around 70ml of caramel macchiato that I personally bought. Guy A gave me his hazelnut whisky cream, he's into minty flavors, probably smokes menthols before. Guy B actually gave it to Guy A as a starter since me and Guy A started vaping due to Guy Bs insistence. Guy B just bids on facebook and has so many e-liquids that he gives me unopened and barely used e-liquids. I currently have 6 that I mix and match so there's never a dull moment.

I'm more like a throat hit/flavor guy as opposed to a cloudchaser. I explained this theory to my colleagues who vaped but fell off the wagon and went back to cigarettes: too smooth an e-liquid is bad for beginners. You need that throat hit to simulate cigarette smoking. Imo.

Back