Epic Vaping (e cig) Thread

BIKES!

RIP Gregolian, BWR
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been 5 months since I quit smoking in favor of vaping and life changing is an understatement. I can now run 4 miles again no problem. My sense of smell has returned and mind and body clear.

I have down graded from 18mg to 12mg and hope to be off completely by mid year.

Who else has made the move?

For those thinking about it I recommend making the initial investment and buying a top quality vape. I started with disposable shit and now have what I view as the top notch in a Provari. Currently smoking Tea liquid that is excellent.

What are some of your favorite flavors, any questions for those considering, ask. I ran in to Tito Ortiz a few weeks back, dude has the Phantom of Vapes. Haha, we will see how his cardio is when/if he fights Rampage.

Interesting - any noticeable difference in your resting pulse rate?

Interesting - any noticeable difference in your resting pulse rate?

Yes, pulse has dropped dramatically. I don't even have cravings anymore.

My friend who smokes a lot more than I do told me a few months back that he got an e cig and it is helping a lot in reducing his smoking habits but he went back to regular smokes in about 2 months. I am unsure about wether I should try it or not.

My friend who smokes a lot more than I do told me a few months back that he got an e cig and it is helping a lot in reducing his smoking habits but he went back to regular smokes in about 2 months. I am unsure about wether I should try it or not.

What type of e cig? Those piece of shit disposables and most ones under $75 are crap. Like I said in the OP if you want to quit invest in a quality vape, it's a one time cost and you get real hits that satisfy the same way as cigs.

The one Tito has goes up to 10 and will hit harder than any 3 foot bong load

Tito's e cig will crack and he'll blame his poor cardio on it no doubt.

Ive got a sentinel v3 with a nimbus dual coil setup and a king mod clone. Loving uncle junks genius juice right now

This thread is to talk about Vapes, liquids and ask questions. Not a debate about whether it's the same as smoking cigs.

Should be interesting if they ban flavors like I expect them to do. It temporarily crushed the cigarette companies and Vapes approaching a $2B industry could be crippled.

That thread is essentially a e-cig discussion thread now.

Ive got a sentinel v3 with a nimbus dual coil setup and a king mod clone. Loving uncle junks genius juice right now

Nice! Still havent moved to mechanicals, they seem like a pain in the ass but the hit is like no other. I'll check out the genius juice.

Digging Chimpan-tea and Sunburst by Victory

after 15 months vaping i'm solely on mechanicals and rebuildable dripping atties..it's great to have components that do not break and provide a satisfying vape with minimal effort..rockin the micro coils and cotton..it's so easy to change the wick when it gets funky and the coils last forever..just a dry burn, pop another cotton wick in and you're ready to go..

Nice! Still havent moved to mechanicals, they seem like a pain in the ass but the hit is like no other. I'll check out the genius juice.

Digging Chimpan-tea and Sunburst by Victory

yea junks is currently my favorite but fuzion vapors unicorn blood flavor comes in a close second. the only thing i dont like about unicorn blood is that it burns off fast when using a dripper. mechanicals are the way to go. Though once you go there it really becomes more of a hobby with building and blowing clouds :)

What type of e cig? Those piece of shit disposables and most ones under $75 are crap. Like I said in the OP if you want to quit invest in a quality vape, it's a one time cost and you get real hits that satisfy the same way as cigs.

The one Tito has goes up to 10 and will hit harder than any 3 foot bong load

I don't know what type of e cig he was using but if I go for it I'll make sure that I get a quality one after doing some research.

Yeah, I switched a year ago. Cheated for a month and now I'm back on em'.

Feel much better than I did as a smoker, but I feel if I quit these I'd be better off.

As for flavors, fireball is great, when you get sick of it, switch back to tobacco then switch to blueberry or something. Forget that blue crap, go toward the liquid models like egot

3 Months for me now...Started off with the epuffer cigalike crap and now have the itaste v3 with iclear 16 clearos....works great...lookin at gettin the innokin cool fire 1 now

Back