Epic Beer Thread V32: Do you even trade, brah?

Oh fuck. I meant to pull one of my framinghammer from the fridge and didn't check
The label before opening. I opened a fucking bride maker. Guess I'm getting drunk tonight. Lol

I'm going through my phase of fuck all the fancy beers, I'm just going to drink local six packs all week.

SunUpCans051116.jpg

grrr.. i saw born yesterday at my grocers like a week ago but didnt buy it. went specifically to buy it today and its all gone ;(

I9ZFZqp.jpg

From Mumford Brewing in DTLA

Wow. This is the best smelling and tasting beer I've had. Straight up peaches and guava.

It's been a few days of great beer.
Had all 4 of these
barmat_gouden-carolus.jpg

I enjoyed this one
Ommegang-7-Kingdoms-Bottle-750ml-Square.jpg

I've never been a big fan of Barleywine's until this one. Damn it's good!
bc-bloggers-bridge-thors-hammer.jpg

progress on new tree house facility

CwNrIwvWAAAMoWA.jpg
THis is so exciting and can't wait till its done. I'm wondering if they will distribute some or keep it the way they have now.

Drinking My Cocoa-Nut Framinghammer. One of my favorite beers, so fucking delicious.

THis is so exciting and can't wait till its done. I'm wondering if they will distribute some or keep it the way they have now.

Drinking My Cocoa-Nut Framinghammer. One of my favorite beers, so fucking delicious.

I saw Jack's Abbey in lancaster, PA bar.

The TH place looks huge. It is kind of hard to see the scale but damn that looks at least 4x the size of the current one.
I am just hoping they get to the Trilium level. I think trilium is going some distro...but you can go to trilium and buy more beer than you can drink in 3 months.
Tree House you get 12 cans and some growlers if you are lucky but seems like 8 cans and growlers is the best you can hope for now. I am not even going to TH again until the new space is done.

PS I got tired hands about 45 days ago and that shit turned into a malt bomb.

PPS - If i could drink nothing but tree house everyday i would be so happy

I learned something this week. You can special order Cantillon by the case in Utah and it actually comes. Amazing.

Its hard to get good beer where I live. Liquor stores aren't allowed to sell beer for some reason and the beer stores tend to have a lot of old dusty stuff which is disappointing. I usually have to buy stuff in NJ or Manhattan if I'm out there

Its hard to get good beer where I live. Liquor stores aren't allowed to sell beer for some reason and the beer stores tend to have a lot of old dusty stuff which is disappointing. I usually have to buy stuff in NJ or Manhattan if I'm out there

There's a craft beer cellar in Port Washington and Warwick if you're close to those.

Holiday beverage on Amboy has a pretty good selection. I actually come in from NJ to get stuff from there occasionally.

I learned something this week. You can special order Cantillon by the case in Utah and it actually comes. Amazing.

That's how I got that load of 3F OG. Came in 4 days straight from Belgium. Only half of those are mine and not pictured is a A&G 375 as well.

Backwoods Bastard is surprisingly accessible this year. Even places with shitty selections got some just sitting on the shelves.

Sip Of Sunshine actually hit my local liquor store (in MA). Fuck yeah bitches. It's as advertised

Sip Of Sunshine actually hit my local liquor store (in MA). Fuck yeah bitches. It's as advertised

Nice! Whereabouts in Mass? Sip is definitely legit, would be nice to be able to get it locally.

Trillium Pot & Kettle is a great porter. Real bitter chocolate and coffee but the finish is sweet enough to mellow it out.

Holiday beverage on Amboy has a pretty good selection. I actually come in from NJ to get stuff from there occasionally.

I live very close to holiday so I go there from time to time. Unfortunately they are what I referring to when I said old dusty beer haha. Aside from that they have a good selection and the prices aren't that bad. Joe Canal's is my go to usually. I've had good luck getting KBS at Holiday though

I live very close to holiday so I go there from time to time. Unfortunately they are what I referring to when I said old dusty beer haha. Aside from that they have a good selection and the prices aren't that bad. Joe Canal's is my go to usually. I've had good luck getting KBS at Holiday though
Definitely have to check bottle dates and avoid them altogether in the summer since it's like 90 degrees in that place. They're my spot for Grimm and Finback stuff though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back