ENTOURAGE Movie (2nd Trailer Released)

Oh God, another females beating up men women empowering feminist induced flick.

She needs to start doing love scenes in movies.

look at this butthurt

so every time you have a guy beating somebody up in a movie we should expect your diatribe about male empowering patriarchy flick

right?

look at this butthurt

so every time you have a guy beating somebody up in a movie we should expect your diatribe about male empowering patriarchy flick

right?

You're late. I was expecting the first white knighting mangina to show up within the first few posts.

Get that. Even after Bobby Flay had a go though?

Ugh.

True story: friends were at Saratoga race track in NY and Flay is walking around like the super douche he is when some guy screams out: "Hey, Bobby! Suck a dick!" And the crowd started loling.

I was thinking the same exact thing. But I'm a terrible person, so...

I put PCP in the salsa! This is going to get fucking crazy!!

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!

Let's go to Mexico!

ib1TBnedujuFhk.gif

I gets rustled by mainstream exposure for Ronda.

Long live the patriarchy!

It's about damn time. Rousey looks hawt. Oh and lol at Cudi being Ari's assistant.

Update: March 24, 2015

2nd Trailer for ENTOURAGE Is Packed with A-List Cameos

Entourage-Poster-032415-Dragonlord.jpg

Vincent Chase and the boys from Queens are back in the second Entourage trailer. The film, written and directed by show creator Doug Ellin, opens June 5 and brings back the entire original cast including, but not limited to, Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Jeremy Piven. This time, Ari Gold (Piven) is running his own studio now and his first big bet is on Vince (Grenier). Vince not only wants to star in his own movie, he wants to direct it. That film is called Hyde, a modern take on the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story, and it’ll make or break the long time friends.

Also starring are Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osment as father and son, Larsen and Travis McCredle. Returning cast from the series also includes Perrey Reeves as Ari Gold’s wife; Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan; Rhys Coiro as Billy Walsh; Debi Mazar as Vince’s publicist, Shauna; Rex Lee as Lloyd; Constance Zimmer as Dana Gordon; and Nora Dunn as Dr. Marcus. Emily Ratajkowski appears as herself. Rounding out the cast are Alan Dale, who appeared in the series, rapper Scott Mescudi, and Rhonda Rousey. The film is set to open in theaters on June 5, 2015.

[YT]wsbd7AFY9yw[/YT]

2nd Trailer for ENTOURAGE Movie Is Packed with A-List Cameos

The fact that Rousey is in it, kills any excitement I have for this movie.

Im going to watch an early showing in 15 mins, I'll let u guys know how it is?

It was good. 8/10. It captured a good amount of the shows feel into the movie. I enjoyed it very much

How was the TV series? I never wated it. The trailers for this look good, so I'd be willing to check out the series.

Back