Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: March 24, 2015

2nd Trailer for ENTOURAGE Is Packed with A-List Cameos

Entourage-Poster-032415-Dragonlord.jpg

Vincent Chase and the boys from Queens are back in the second Entourage trailer. The film, written and directed by show creator Doug Ellin, opens June 5 and brings back the entire original cast including, but not limited to, Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Jeremy Piven. This time, Ari Gold (Piven) is running his own studio now and his first big bet is on Vince (Grenier). Vince not only wants to star in his own movie, he wants to direct it. That film is called Hyde, a modern take on the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story, and it’ll make or break the long time friends.

Also starring are Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osment as father and son, Larsen and Travis McCredle. Returning cast from the series also includes Perrey Reeves as Ari Gold’s wife; Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan; Rhys Coiro as Billy Walsh; Debi Mazar as Vince’s publicist, Shauna; Rex Lee as Lloyd; Constance Zimmer as Dana Gordon; and Nora Dunn as Dr. Marcus. Emily Ratajkowski appears as herself. Rounding out the cast are Alan Dale, who appeared in the series, rapper Scott Mescudi, and Rhonda Rousey. The film is set to open in theaters on June 5, 2015.

[YT]wsbd7AFY9yw[/YT]

2nd Trailer for ENTOURAGE Movie Is Packed with A-List Cameos

Update: December 23, 2014

Vince and the Gang are Back in First ENTOURAGE Movie Trailer

Entourage-Ronda-Rousey-Four-Horsewomen-Dragonlord.jpg

Warner Bros. has released the first Entourage movie trailer for director Doug Ellin’s feature film continuation of his popular HBO series. Entourage reunites the show’s original cast, led by Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Jeremy Piven. Movie star Vincent Chase (Grenier), together with his boys, Eric (Connolly), Turtle (Ferrara) and Johnny (Dillon), are back…and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold (Piven). Some of their ambitions have changed, but the bond between them remains strong as they navigate the capricious and often cutthroat world of Hollywood.

Also starring are Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osment as father and son, Larsen and Travis McCredle. Returning cast from the series also includes Perrey Reeves as Ari Gold’s wife; Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan; Rhys Coiro as Billy Walsh; Debi Mazar as Vince’s publicist, Shauna; Rex Lee as Lloyd; Constance Zimmer as Dana Gordon; and Nora Dunn as Dr. Marcus. Emily Ratajkowski appears as herself. Rounding out the cast are Alan Dale, who appeared in the series, rapper Scott Mescudi, and Ronda Rousey. Entourage opens in theaters on June 5, 2015.

[YT]hmLKXkTIihE[/YT]

‘Entourage’ Movie Trailer: Vinnie Chase and the Boys Are Back

Last edited:
I find it odd how these guys who wrote the show, made up these characters who grew up in my neck of the woods/went to my high school. throughout the series they make so many references that correspond accordingly & correctly to life growing up here

What works in 30 min weekly eps doesn't necessarily work in a 2 hr movie. What exactly is this plot going to be...a lot of entourages success was the breezy way these guys did things like party, bang random chicks, work sporadically. Idk what kind of momentum that will have in a 120 min medium.

What works in 30 min weekly eps doesn't necessarily work in a 2 hr movie. What exactly is this plot going to be...a lot of entourages success was the breezy way these guys did things like party, bang random chicks, work sporadically. Idk what kind of momentum that will have in a 120 min medium.

this, really don't know how they can make a movie about Entourage but can't wait to find out.

they shoulda made a Sopranos movie, dammit...that ship has sailed though.

The last few seasons were utter garbage. Here's hoping they redeem themselves with this movie, but i'm not holding my breath.

Yeah the last few seasons were brutal, with the highlight being Vince getting pumped by Eminem.

Not getting my hopes up for this, and I wonder what all the delays were about, prob greedy.

The ending to the show was formulAic as anything

I know most people will slag it off before watching but I think it could be pretty damned funny. Lots of Ari, please.

Never got round to finishing season 7, just dragged on the further that season went on for me, but i'll probably end up seeing this when it comes out.

The last few seasons were utter garbage. Here's hoping they redeem themselves with this movie, but i'm not holding my breath.

Ya... I did like that episode where the guy shot himself on cocaine in the bathroom.

The series finale seemed extremely rushed, especially Vince's marriage to that journalist chick, though that scenario isn't exactly unheard of in Hollywood. Ari's ending was cool though. The movie should probably focus on him being a "God" of Hollywood.

The show wasn't as good towards the end but I still enjoyed it. I watched all seasons so might as well go see the movie. Hoping it's done well. Drama always made me laugh.

They should cut out everyone else and just make a movie about Drama and Ari working together.

Back