"Energy shots" are a scam

In emergency I grab a Bang energy drink, but they are freakishly strong, drank one one time and my pupils drew up to the size of pinholes and everybody at work thought I was on meth

Take this for what it is worth, but i would stay away from anything labeled "energy". Not only is it likely loaded with caffeine, or sugar, or unregulated snake oil supplements, but stuff that speeds up your heart is not good for you. If you lack energy, it is likely due to your lifestyle. Your body will do the right things if you enable it too. Sleep, exercise, and quality diet will help your body do what it is supposed too. If you are lacking and need a quick energy boost, eat a piece of fruit.

Forgot coffee for work so I grabbed an energy shot from 7/11. Appears to be an offshoot of the 5 hour energy things. This is the second one I've gotten that has done nothing to give me energy and worst of all, they're like 4 dollars. Complete garbage and waste of cash. Nothing beats coffee.
Ya know they have coffee at 7/11, right?

Slurm-Energy-Drink-Ceramic-Mugs-Coffee-Cups-Milk-Tea-Mug-Slurm-Slurm-Mckenzie-Matt-Groening-Bender.jpg

I dont even drink coffee now. Before I workout I take a tablespoon of coffee grounds. Gives me plenty of energy after it kicks in. I dont know if this is bad for me I hope not but it freakin works. Sitting here now waiting for it to kick in.
Oh my god, he's back.

Anything that’s sold in liquor stores, that isn’t cigarettes or liquor, is a scam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back