Emil ~Valhalla~ Meek!

War Norway!!!

immortal-600x400.jpg

Swedes are suicidal anyways. Please don't mistake them for real people.

Emil Meek on the other hand, lives in my hometown. Will be rooting for him when the day comes.

The Americans are the modern vikings. Sorry Norway the glory days ended about a millenium ago. Not hating, they were awesome before catholics turned them into pudding.

Yea, christians never conquered anything, right?

<Fedor23>

Thanks for information.
Could you tell me about his name Emil Weber Meek - doesn't seem Norwegian in the slightest. Almost sounds like an African-American name.

Edit: just realised OP hasn't posted since 2016

There are several people in Norway named Weber & Meek. I guess originally Weber's a german surname though.

Still lurking every single day! :)

You are a real viking?

<mma4>

As real as it gets!

Had really bad holiday in Stockholm because of the refugees/migrants. I hope you scandinavian people understand multiculturalism doesn't work
It's about twice as bad in Sweden as in Norway and I feel it strong here (Norway). What can we do even though we have a right wing government we still have open immigration policies..

I don't really mind most of our immigrants. Some of them are really good productive people. But I think enough is enough

It's about twice as bad in Sweden as in Norway and I feel it strong here (Norway). What can we do even though we have a right wing government we still have open immigration policies..

Seems like nobody really knows how to handle the immigration in europe. Its pretty bad in other countries as well.

We Ireland just had a shockingly tragic case of the murder of a Japanese man in a senseless random knife attack by a deranged muslim illegal immigrant.

Most people are desensitized to this bullshit these days but this one really left me feeling sad.
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2007462/teen-charged-dundalk-murder-japanese-man-court-outburst/

Our government said they're not going to pay for repatriation (too busy giving free houses and benefits to muslim and African immigrants) so anyone feel kind today there's a GoFundMe set up:

https://www.gofundme.com/repatriation-of-our-japanese-friend

Seems like nobody really knows how to handle the immigration in europe. Its pretty bad in other countries as well.

They know exactly what they're doing, but we are not part of the benefitors

Swedes are suicidal anyways. Please don't mistake them for real people.

Emil Meek on the other hand, lives in my hometown. Will be rooting for him when the day comes.

Hahaha can you explain the first sentence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back