Emil ~Valhalla~ Meek!

Jeez

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Being a proud Norwegian viking myself, I feel obligated to share some less known information about the future WW GOAT!

He partook in a physical TV competition called "Råskap" in Norway, but had to resign early due to the original UFC fight he was scheduled to - but he did really well in the competitions he attended. Blasting the other competitors (Gold medal winners in OL in different sports/several other well known sportsmen/women from Norway) in the only individual competition part.

He has been at some of the biggest talkshows at TV in Norway as well, (God Morgen Norge, Senkveld) where he removed his shirt on live TV and made the MILF-interviewer horny as hell (as well as every single woman watching). Time stamped:

And he's a huge promoter for the sport of MMA in Norway, seeing as it's sadly still banned in Norway as of 2016.

Meek actually asked Tito Ortiz a question on the UFC Q&A session in Sweden 2012.
Time stamped:

Looked like a totally different guy back then. No beard, no gimmick. He has come a long way since then, both skill - and confident wise, truly an inspiration for us all!

Go Emil ~Valhalla~ Meek, make the Norwegian vikings proud!

3287748.jpg

WAR Ragnar..... eh I mean WAR Emil lol

Interesting that he was at Tito's Q&A and even asked him a question.

It's like when Conor met Chuck.

conor-chuck.png

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Viking Gang.

Interesting that he was at Tito's Q&A and even asked him a question.

It's like when Conor met Chuck.

conor-chuck.png

YES!

It's going to be f'ckin' awesome if Meek somehow matches up against Conor in the future. Conor & Chuck vs. Emil & Tito. LOL!

We're closing in on the debut of the viking. I'm pumped! <cheer>

Told you, guys!

Perry vs. Meek next! <cheer>

The Americans are the modern vikings. Sorry Norway the glory days ended about a millenium ago. Not hating, they were awesome before catholics turned them into pudding.

Being a proud Norwegian viking myself, I feel obligated to share some less known information about the future WW GOAT!

He partook in a physical TV competition called "Råskap" in Norway, but had to resign early due to the original UFC fight he was scheduled to - but he did really well in the competitions he attended. Blasting the other competitors (Gold medal winners in OL in different sports/several other well known sportsmen/women from Norway) in the only individual competition part.

He has been at some of the biggest talkshows at TV in Norway as well, (God Morgen Norge, Senkveld) where he removed his shirt on live TV and made the MILF-interviewer horny as hell (as well as every single woman watching). Time stamped:

And he's a huge promoter for the sport of MMA in Norway, seeing as it's sadly still banned in Norway as of 2016.

Meek actually asked Tito Ortiz a question on the UFC Q&A session in Sweden 2012.
Time stamped:

Looked like a totally different guy back then. No beard, no gimmick. He has come a long way since then, both skill - and confident wise, truly an inspiration for us all!

3287748.jpg

Thanks for information.
Could you tell me about his name Emil Weber Meek - doesn't seem Norwegian in the slightest. Almost sounds like an African-American name.

Edit: just realised OP hasn't posted since 2016

Had really bad holiday in Stockholm because of the refugees/migrants. I hope you scandinavian people understand multiculturalism doesn't work

Time stamped:

3287748.jpg

You are a real viking?

<mma4>

Had really bad holiday in Stockholm because of the refugees/migrants. I hope you scandinavian people understand multiculturalism doesn't work

Think they're finally getting it now that Sweden has one of the highest rape % in the world.

Well Stockholm is in Sweden, not Norway

Back