Emelianenko TKO'd Mondragon

It's nice to see Aleks still looks fresh at 36 and after his prison stint, bu that did look workish/early stoppage.

What the hell is that Dagestani dictator dude doing? Wasn't he feuding with Fedor?

If Fedor and Alexander were twins, they'd be the mma version of the Kray twins. Two bad asses, one a gentleman and the other off the wall crazy.

He didn't really seem to land much of anything really solid though.

It's nice to see Aleks still looks fresh at 36 and after his prison stint, bu that did look workish/early stoppage.

What the hell is that Dagestani dictator dude doing? Wasn't he feuding with Fedor?
He's got a couch to watch ringside. First time I've seen that.

I remember Fedor criticizing then his daughter suddenly gets attacked on the street.

Aleks looked better than his brother's in recent bouts. And he looks to be in shape too. Good for him

Does he still have Hepatitis?

The opponent falling to the ground looks really fishy.
Or maybe his hands were so fast that his opponents needed time to realize that he was hurt?
Not sure which one it is.

Isn't Montragon the guy who was signed to the UFC but released because he had Hepatitis? So I guess they were even

Good movement, and looks scary big, reem-diet big

early stoppage but result wouldn't have been different

early stoppage but result wouldn't have been different

Not really. IIRC he got a fishy document from some italian doctor years ago.. On the other hand I dont think all this guys would have accepted fights with him if he still has it.

Someone in my family got it from a dodgy blood transfusion. You can't get rid of hepatitis C in the literal sense, the virus is always in your body even if they cure you.

Someone in my family got it from a dodgy blood transfusion. You can't get rid of hepatitis C in the literal sense, the virus is always in your body even if they cure you.

But they can cure you to the point where it isnt infectious, right? Also afaik there are big differences between hep a,b,c and who knows what exactly he got. But I dont know much about it tbh. I just dont think guys are stupid enough to fight with him if he is still infectious.

But they can cure you to the point where it isnt infectious, right? Also afaik there are big differences between hep a,b,c and who knows what exactly he got. But I dont know much about it tbh. I just dont think guys are stupid enough to fight with him if he is still infectious.

I should know but I don't. But I do know that the family member I mentioned still has to warn the dentist or anyone who might contact their blood. The virus is still inside them. I thought the whole thing about Aleks was that Hep C was only ever a rumor. Never once confirmed. And the test he took was to prove that he didn't have the disease.

I should know but I don't. But I do know that the family member I mentioned still has to warn the dentist or anyone who might contact their blood. The virus is still inside them. I thought the whole thing about Aleks was that Hep C was only ever a rumor. Never once confirmed. And the test he took was to prove that he didn't have the disease.

There were a couple of people like jeff monson who said he has it and allegedly his bout against buentello got cancelled because of it.

https://www.mmamania.com/2008/08/07/csac-emelianenko-was-not-and-will-not-be-cleared-to-fight/
https://mmainsight.com/news/ksw-promoter-says-aleksander-emelianenko-has-hepatitis-c

But yeah its hard to say for sure. I think he did have some disease in his system but who knows if it was hepatitis C. Sorry for your family member btw. I heared from people who get it from blood transfusions. Thats fucked up.

Back