Emelianenko TKO'd Mondragon

Good for him. Always a fan of his. If he would have committed himself to MMA years ago i have no doubt he would have had a solid UFC career.

It looks a work or Dos Sappos took a dive

Fuck yeah he did

He might be the last person on earth I'd ever want to fight

The guy is never happy even if he wins withoit taking any damage

LMFAO the guy was on queer street, he wrestling the ref, had no clue it wasn't Alek until he looked up.

what always amazed me about Aleks is the way that he throws his flurries

unlike say Wanderlei Silva or Shogun Or Belfort or Fedor, Aleks' flurries do real damage and are unblockable

Haha love that name, hope it sticks.

You could see the shot that buckles him though. No work, no dive but a bit of an early stoppage for sure

dam he still has fast hands. bellator needs to bring him over or do an EU show.

Does he still have Hepatitis?

The opponent falling to the ground looks really fishy.
Or maybe his hands were so fast that his opponents needed time to realize that he was hurt?
Not sure which one it is.

That was a weird reaction turtling. The follow up shots did not land but assuming the turtle position like that does leave it open to the Ref to think he was dazed so nice not very intelligent defense. If he rolled to guard or brought a knee up then perhaps let it continue. He can review the tape but that is a poor way to react.

I dont get the "He took a dive" comments. He ate several counter left hooks and walked through them, then gets rocked by a combo, then dropped from a right hook to the temple/behind the ear.

Literally nothing looks fishy in this fight

No, that was cleared up ages ago.

Not really. IIRC he got a fishy document from some italian doctor years ago.. On the other hand I dont think all this guys would have accepted fights with him if he still has it.

Back