Ellerbe: De La Hoya Making a Mockery of Himself, Fans Laughing!

If by now people still think senri is trolling or don’t get it you’d best move on. His posting is artwork, just let him live mang
any time i read one of his posts i feel like i should take a shower.

i have to respect the level of craft in writing that makes the reader physically feel sticky.

Oscar wants that Easy money , probaly wants to ko Connor faster than mayweather

Oscar wants the easy $

and so does Conor

Of course Conor would get smashed

DLH has no shame...he should just approach the WWE and book a tranny street fight match already, McGregor is halfway there with some of his clothing choices.

DLH has no shame...he should just approach the WWE and book a tranny street fight match already, McGregor is halfway there with some of his clothing choices.
Yeah but he can read a newspaper upside down, you can’t teach that.

I heard dlh eats lucky charms for breakfast

The vices are the state of the Ennui Mr Nac. The man allowed the darkest axioms of his desires to corrode his trajectory in accordance with The Nexus. This is the result, this is what happens when you do not migrate towards your calling. Nobody will taste such an entity with fervor.

You can see how he subtly corrupts himself as the angels powder crystallize the once gorged moist encephalitic walls.

The man must comprehend the abyss in order to perceive the sanctuary of our essence...

This fucking legend.

s-5dc3e7099a77bfa50596db5f37663b22db64f9a4.gif

And it's gotten so bad for me with DLH that whenever I hear some crazy shit from him, I just have this mental picture of him sitting behind his desk in his tacky lingerie, typing like a madman on his laptop covered in American and Mexican flag stickers. My shrink's gonna have a field day with this.

The bigger problem is he needs to focus as a promoter. He does a huge disservice to his brand and his fighters

The bigger problem is he needs to focus as a promoter. He does a huge disservice to his brand and his fighters

Forget promoting, he needs to get his shit together as a human being. How many DUI's has he had now? Everything else is secondary.

Forget promoting, he needs to get his shit together as a human being. How many DUI's has he had now? Everything else is secondary.
Damn i was one upped lol

The vices are the state of the Ennui Mr Nac. The man allowed the darkest axioms of his desires to corrode his trajectory in accordance with The Nexus. This is the result, this is what happens when you do not migrate towards your calling. Nobody will taste such an entity with fervor.

You can see how he subtly corrupts himself as the angels powder crystallize the once gorged moist encephalitic walls.

The man must comprehend the abyss in order to perceive the sanctuary of our essence...

That angels powder must be pretty good.

All this ODLH-McGregor talk is stupid

Odlh likely had a few lines before coming out with it all haha

Great fighter in his day but he ain't fought in 9year & he is being a hypocrite

Back