Ellerbe: De La Hoya Making a Mockery of Himself, Fans Laughing!

Good point from Ellerbe actually. Oscar was pretty vocal about how bad that fight was for boxing, then he publicly calls out the loser.

Oscar is a hypocrite and comes off as a jealous douche.

IMO conor beats the shit out of him. Oscar is just to old

I really think Oscar's drinking again.

The guy's got a substance abuse problem, this kind of behaviour is to be expected tbh

That snow mountain is Mr Hoya's most divine peak of deluded solitude.

Good point from Ellerbe actually. Oscar was pretty vocal about how bad that fight was for boxing, then he publicly calls out the loser.

Why even entertain this Seano? We know he is inhabited by the guise of purgatory.

i think we definitely need to see the video because I noticed the camera work in this short clip is exceptional

on a side note, boxing scene are such douches. sure they give credit to the source, but an actual link would be nice. but they are such dicks they hate for anyone else to get views

Oscar does not seem to have a sincere bone in his body. Even his call out of Conor was so contrived and ridiculous.

Maybe Ellerbe is trying to talk his way into a fight with Oscar? He held Mayweather's spit bucket for enough years, he probably thinks being around fighting has an osmosis-like effect.

Oh, what's that Ellerbe? No? Yeah, that's what I thought. Leave the trash talking to the guys that can actually back it up. If Oscar is actually in shape, then he probably acquits himself in the boxing ring better than people are willing to give him credit.

And, for the record, yeah, DLH is being a hypocrite here, but let the actual grieved, fighting parties involved have their back and forth, if they even feel like they have to. I don't see anybody really caring, anyway that Oscar is saying this.

Oscar does not seem to have a sincere bone in his body. Even his call out of Conor was so contrived and ridiculous.
It must kill the guy that no one really talks about him anymore.

It must kill the guy that no one really talks about him anymore.

The guy was a genuinely great fighter and nobody even talks about it because he has tarnished his reputation with cocaine, women's clothes, and petty rants.

The guy was a genuinely great fighter and nobody even talks about it because he has tarnished his reputation with cocaine, women's clothes, and petty rants.

The vices are the state of the Ennui Mr Nac. The man allowed the darkest axioms of his desires to corrode his trajectory in accordance with The Nexus. This is the result, this is what happens when you do not migrate towards your calling. Nobody will taste such an entity with fervor.

You can see how he subtly corrupts himself as the angels powder crystallize the once gorged moist encephalitic walls.

The man must comprehend the abyss in order to perceive the sanctuary of our essence...

The vices are the state of the Ennui Mr Nac. The man allowed the darkest axioms of his desires to corrode his trajectory in accordance with The Nexus. This is the result, this is what happens when you do not migrate towards your calling. Nobody will taste such an entity with fervor.

You can see how he subtly corrupts himself as the angels powder crystallize the once gorged moist encephalitic walls.

The man must comprehend the abyss in order to perceive the sanctuary of our essence...
Dude ur gimmick is hilarious!

Back