Election Hijinks Thread: GOP about to steal election in GA

Well the Dems took the gloves off first.

No they didn't. Democrats have never tried to restrict voting eligibility, close and block polling locations, and openly try to steal elections.

The Republicans were the first and are still the only party to abandon good faith governance in favor of pure electoral posturing, dating back to Gingrich and McConnell: opposing and obstructing policies they had explicitly supported, outright lying and reneging on promises to compromise, and blatantly trying to undermine democracy by targeting minority voters.

But none of this matters. Nothing would or could ever make you change your blind support and partisan rationalizing.

The exact match law is reminiscent of the Jim Crow literacy tests.

mrw-i-see-an-obvious-troll_o_3798549.jpg

Openly violating the constitutional right to vote to trigger the libz.

Holy shit.

This was worse than I was expecting. And I was expecting some pretty shameful shit.

There's a recent story about a district in Texas with a history of voter suppression against black college students. The district told students to use one of two addresses they provided to register to vote Now official are saying it's the wrong address so their voter registrations aren't legitimate. The lawyer representing the Democrat in this election went to the courthouse to deliver some legal documents and was arrested by the police and held for 48 hours

There's a recent story about a district in Texas with a history of voter suppression against black college students. The district told students to use one of two addresses they provided to register to vote Now official are saying it's the wrong address so their voter registrations aren't legitimate. The lawyer representing the Democrat in this election went to the courthouse to deliver some legal documents and was arrested by the police and held for 48 hours

Yeah, that sounds about right.

I truly can't imagine this court allowing that. It's just so fundamentally un-American. I don't know what law it violates though.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ate-the-war-on-voting/?utm_term=.5b7eb8c56b50

I’m not very optimistic. A recent SCOTUS case about voter suppression tactics against native Americans in North Dakota was tied at 4-4 and deferred back to the appeals court where the ruling stood. You can easily guess which 4 voted to uphold the law. Now that Kavanaugh breaks the tie, expect the flood gates to be released.

No they didn't. Democrats have never tried to restrict voting eligibility, close and block polling locations, and openly try to steal elections.

The Republicans were the first and are still the only party to abandon good faith governance in favor of pure electoral posturing, dating back to Gingrich and McConnell: opposing and obstructing policies they had explicitly supported, outright lying and reneging on promises to compromise, and blatantly trying to undermine democracy by targeting minority voters.

But none of this matters. Nothing would or could ever make you change your blind support and partisan rationalizing.

Tell that to Bernie Sanders. He was cheated out of his fair share by the Dems.

You know we are getting close to election day when Republicans are purging black voters.

Back