El Cucuy training hands for Khabib fight

War Tony

source.gif

Yeah cause Khabib's training looks good, he sits and punches dummy bags lying on top of them and it looks weak.

Tony' s a champ and if he doesn't beat Khabib, Woodley certainly would. A true fighter like Woodley or Till takes a loss and improves but Khabib won't fight anyone like Woodley who is odds on to beat him.

Khabib does extreme weight cuts for a big torso and grapple advantage but El Cucuy isn't stupid and will submit him on the ground if hug and pray takes him there

I like both fighters so all I want is a good fight. Odds are definitely against Ferg, but he won't be easy to put away either.

Working that twitch muscle...

Yah this looks goofy and sherbros writing it off as more wierd shit from Tony, but I’ll take your word for it and assume it serves a purpose for dynamic activities like striking and grappling.

Yah this looks goofy and sherbros writing it off as more wierd shit from Tony, but I’ll take your word for it and assume it serves a purpose for dynamic activities like striking and grappling.
the only dynamic activity most of the douchebags on this thread know about is spraining their wrist jerking off to WMMA photos.

Love both fighters -they are both amazing light weights and incredibly skilled .

However I dont see either fighter finishing the other. Ferguson is like a zombie, its nearly impossible to put that guy away - and Khabib is a tank hasnt taken any significant damage in 27 fights.

My prediction is Khabib by Unanimous decision 4 rounds to 1

Ferguson is long and lanky...just more for KhaGOAT to work with. KhaGOAT via UD.
Tony FerGOATson is gonna put the beats on Khabib in the championship rounds when he is exhausted and Tony is still going 100MP/H

Got the garage gym in overdrive. ;)

Tony is an enigma.
No camp
Garage trains
loves 80s funk music made before his time
No physical therapy for knee
No sparing
Fights weird
Talks weird

I love that guy win or lose vs Khabib

Last edited:
Wow... he's hitting a speedbag. Is this supposed to be amazing?
protip you can quote the same image and actually included all your comments.. just think 1st

@tommimal bummed about her fighting celeste that's a death sentence not to work for the ufc
<DCrying>

Praying the Tony/Khabib fight happens next

64e51f8d625da170b67c41653b2fd97a.jpg

Back