El Cucuy training hands for Khabib fight

zJ7Ou5M.gif
Dear Christ, would I ever.

<Fedor23>

Speedbag work is pretty boring and unimpressive. Was hoping for some decent sparring, padwork, or at least some deadlifts with poor technique or kicking metal poles.

<Fedor23>

Speedbag work is pretty boring and unimpressive. Was hoping for some decent sparring, padwork, or at least some deadlifts with poor technique or kicking metal poles.
agreed I can post the mean tiramisu he eat though

The fight to make at this point. Him vs Diaz would be pretty awesome too but he doesn't deserve anything less than a title shot. The fact that he had to fight Pettis was a little crazy to me.
He didn't have to & he will probably take another fight before the Khalabib fight happens
Spin some shit & hump the air technique I see , Khalabib better watch out for this .

Ok, it's a basic speed bad warm up and retarded ass uppercuts on it. They have bags for uppercuts.

Dana hire her for Ferguson v Khabib, please!!!

38ee8c12-dfec-4d5a-a08b-b07fcf5eafba.jpg
Dana hire her for Ferguson v Khabib, please!!!

Hi Marc,

no way he hire her. She is Carla Daniela Morel, and one year ago she had a catfight against arianne celeste.
I read the article but cant find it anymore. Just remember it was a hard fight between them backstage on an event.

looks like he was serious that he is going knock out Khabib

He better get to training that "Counter to the Khabib off the stage" if he knows what's good for him.

He should be training how to get up off his back, and that's all he should be doing.

Back