Educated take on why Canelo wins easy vs GGG

It's odd to think why Canelo would be on PEDs if it were not an advantage. Therefore how would he now have a better chance when he's not on PEDs anymore? Unless you think GGG is going to fall off a cliff, onl a hardcore Canelo fanboy could make that argument.
Who says he won't be on PED's? The man has millions and can get the finest stuff available. Heck, Jones pissed lil girl T levels for his first D.C. fight, flunked for masking agents and ruined the biggest fight card ever next, and in the third fight all he had to do was pass the test and still could not. If it weren't for his incompetence in buying roids from what was likely a Cambodian Pizza Parlor, then he would have surely beat the test again. People have all too much faith in testing and not enough faith in how easy it is to beat the test. There are dozens of ways to safely beats tests now a days and always will be.

By reading all the replies, I now see why Canello gets so many views.
Given the fact that Golovkin beat him in their first fight but a draw was magically picked from thin air (conveniently lined up a trilogy situation) I'd pick Golovkin to beat Canelo up again.

By reading all the replies, I now see why Canello gets so many views.
Given the fact that Golovkin beat him in their first fight but a draw was magically picked from thin air (conveniently lined up a trilogy situation) I'd pick Golovkin to beat Canelo up again.

Golovkin certainly didn't beat Canelo up

He followed him round the ring missing the majority of his thrown punches

No one hot beat up in the fight

Golovkin was hit by far with the hardest shot of the fight out of the two, and yes he did just walk through it which was extremely impressive

Golovkin certainly didn't beat Canelo up

He followed him round the ring missing the majority of his thrown punches

No one hot beat up in the fight

Golovkin was hit by far with the hardest shot of the fight out of the two, and yes he did just walk through it which was extremely impressive
Ok, slight exaggeration but I'd have still given the fight to golovkin and what I'm getting at, is the way people are guessing the winner of the next fight, would make you think Canello was a comfortable winner or something.

I always doubted golovkin and thought he was all hype with no real standout victories and had money on Canelo tbh.
Weird, sherdog seems to always go against the general consensus.
I remember most people in my day to day pre fight thought Canelo and sherdog thought golovkin, now second fight everyone thinks golovkin and sherdog thinks canelo
Lol

Ok, slight exaggeration but I'd have still given the fight to golovkin and what I'm getting at, is the way people are guessing the winner of the next fight, would make you think Canello was a comfortable winner or something.

I always doubted golovkin and thought he was all hype with no real standout victories and had money on Canelo tbh.
Weird, sherdog seems to always go against the general consensus.
I remember most people in my day to day pre fight thought Canelo and sherdog thought golovkin, now second fight everyone thinks golovkin and sherdog thinks canelo
Lol
Your world must consist of 1 person, most boxers and experts are picking Canelo( which I disagree)

It's like when you want something all you see is that thing

Your world must consist of 1 person, most boxers and experts are picking Canelo( which I disagree)

Lol, my world consists of a fair amount of friends and family as well as a takeaway that has over a hundred and fifty people in and out per day of which most are regulars who I talk sports with regularly and talksport which I listen to six days a week 14hrs a day as its on whilst I'm at work....
But ye, one person is close I guess :p

Ohhhh... You're from Mexico.
/end convo.

Eh, I like your boy anyway mate and am looking forward to the fight.
Hopefully it's more exciting than last time.
Personally, I'd pick Golovkin.
Take care and enjoy anyway mate, not long now.

Ohhhh... You're from Mexico.
/end convo.

Eh, I like your boy anyway mate and am looking forward to the fight.
Hopefully it's more exciting than last time.
Personally, I'd pick Golovkin.
Take care and enjoy anyway mate, not long now.
I guess Jeff Mayweather is Mexican then ?

/thread

I like boxing, we will see how it turns out, check YouTube out for a resource on how experts fans and pro fighters feel , you'll get a better heartbeat

Biggest question is whether Canelo can run a back up PED regimen that brings him physically within a competitive range.

Biggest question is whether Canelo can run a back up PED regimen that brings him physically within a competitive range.
He needs to start now then because he looks small.

I guess Jeff Mayweather is Mexican then ?

/thread

I like boxing, we will see how it turns out, check YouTube out for a resource on how experts fans and pro fighters feel , you'll get a better heartbeat
You do realise that 'expert fans' are the same as 'fans' but with a platform right?
And that a Pro fighter doesn't mean they have the best analytical knowledge?
Even pundits and promoters would push an agenda.

I recommend you find opinions of your own rather than sheep to others.

Thanks for proving my whole argument regarding sherdog following the same tune though (y)

You do realise that 'expert fans' are the same as 'fans' but with a platform right?
And that a Pro fighter doesn't mean they have the best analytical knowledge?
Even pundits and promoters would push an agenda.

I recommend you find opinions of your own rather than sheep to others.

Thanks for proving my whole argument regarding sherdog following the same tune though (y)
Try not to be kneejerk

The conversation was "the heartbeat" on who most feel will win , was pointing out that a larger segment beleive Canelo will win this time around

He needs to start now then because he looks small.
He looks very smaller for sure , we will see new pics coming up in a couple of days and get a better look on how his regimen is going

So its either he did cheat or he is trying to improve his cardio

The skill will be present, curious also on the physical and mindset (evrn more)

Canelo fought scared last time. I think if he fight more aggressive he have better chance in rematch.

Gggs ring cutting ability is second to none, so if u back up too much u dont give urself a chance

Back