Educated take on why Canelo wins easy vs GGG

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't share his opinion but Jeff is a very astute individual when it comes to boxing

My head is telling me, GGG's opportunity was in the first fight.

If GGG's doesn't dramatically improve, he'll lose. Because we all know Canelo has been improving with every fight.

PS: Jeff's a manlet.

Also, where the hoes at Marc damn!?

Well Canelo is a lot younger an a really good fighter. I am not a big Canelo fan at all but got to say I would bet on Canelo in this fight. I just hope they don't pklay it safe like last time an slug it out..

It's odd to think why Canelo would be on PEDs if it were not an advantage. Therefore how would he now have a better chance when he's not on PEDs anymore? Unless you think GGG is going to fall off a cliff, onl a hardcore Canelo fanboy could make that argument.

It's odd to think why Canelo would be on PEDs if it were not an advantage. Therefore how would he now have a better chance when he's not on PEDs anymore? Unless you think GGG is going to fall off a cliff, onl a hardcore Canelo fanboy could make that argument.
Did you even watch the video or had a knee jerk reaction?

J_Mg_t4T5wAHbK3GJ78e6nRxqAKsr1fll6QN-o8j_NmwYaV4Vc5wgBJ3lohBTOdokDb66QZOePpRVSPbWyS-mdRAHc_bQ71oy_rQOqVyYy0PyhCztDL8FXEcAsoLJu_Xwzqu5ZIWSzpDYpmjkXG7tTXcd5CV_26mfqHg7kmYm1PS8Dk0JLBJTOg=w278-h279-nc

To think either fighter is going to win the rematch “Easy” is an indication of having taken too many punches to the dome.

To think either fighter is going to win the rematch “Easy” is an indication of having taken too many punches to the dome.
Has Jeff shown signs of being punch drunk?

If anything he has a reputation of being very level headed honest individual with well thought out mindset

My head is telling me, GGG's opportunity was in the first fight.

If GGG's doesn't dramatically improve, he'll lose. Because we all know Canelo has been improving with every fight.

PS: Jeff's a manlet.

Also, where the hoes at Marc damn!?
Golovkin is Golovkin. He's not versatile. He doesn't give a lot of different looks. When Canelo took away his jab, jab setup for the right hand, it took him the whole fight to adjust to it.

Golovkin is Golovkin. He's not versatile. He doesn't give a lot of different looks. When Canelo took away his jab, jab setup for the right hand, it took him the whole fight to adjust to it.

It's the reason why I stated the opportunity for him to win was in the first fight. 3G needs a KO or Canelo isn't the same fighter due to the latest scandal.

Though I'm interested to see Canelo's plan in the rematch. He just keeps improving, thinking that fight with Floyd early on has opened his eyes.

He couldn't even get to the fight easily being suspended for 6 months and everything.

Canelo can't beat GGG easily, because his footwork isn't quick enough to avoid GGG"s attack. Canelo is more of a James Toney type of boxer using the Philly shell and Mexican style, he's a flat footed counter puncher, more then a quick footed Sugar Ray Leanard style counter puncher.

What Canelo is banking on is that, GGG starts to age in one of their last 2 fights and he's able to get a close 1 or 2 point victory.

Canelo isn't naturally big and strong enough to simply trade and take solid power punches from GGG.

Mexican style fighters put extreme amount of pressure on you and nonstop attack to the body and head, to beat them you need a great defense, quick footwork and solid punching power, along with a great body attack and solid conditioning and abdominal training regiment.

Canelo has all of them except 2, conditioning and quick footwork, without those 2 he's not naturally big enough to beat GGG on a natural level.

If Canelo was a natural big middle weight that could actually move up to light heavy weight like GGG can, he could stand and trade and still outbox GGG, but Canelo is just a lighter weight fighter, who could only handle the weight limit of 160 and that's it, he's unable to move up any higher then 160 and be effective at all against other champions at the higher weight classes, just like Floyd could only move up to 154 pounds and not actually even make 154 pounds to be at 100% effective.

Remember that GGG has been fighting at middle weight sense being a Olympic champion and amateur boxer and Andre Ward was a light heavy weight as a Olympic amateur boxer, these fighters are naturally bigger boxers fighting at a lower weight class that strength isn't a problem for them. A boxer that's fighting at middle weight and light heavy weight as a teenager, is very strong and can still make these weight classes at a older age, has an advantage of natural strength and size.

A fighter like Canelo starting off as a amateur at around light weight, isn't remotely a naturally bigger boxer.

With this disadvantage in strength and size, you will need a higher level of either boxing ring IQ footwork and a unnatural God gifted reflexes and super human quickness and hand speed and chin to be able to beat someone like GGG that easy, like Floyd beat Canelo, so easy in their fight.

Anybody who's thinking that Canelo is going to put on a Floyd boxing clinic against GGG is just banking on GGG"s age and decline of reflexes and skills.

I favor Canelo in the rematch for some reason.

Younger, stronger, creative and he knows what he’s dealing with now. He said he didn’t feel GGGs power and I believe him.

GGGs getting older and he looked it in the first fight.

GGG doesn’t have god like power. He has great timing and is able to get away with throwing harder punches because of it.

Canelo was able to neutralize GGGs well timed power punches, getting hit mostly with jabs.

After watching the first fight I thought GGG won, but close. I also thought Canelo could have won with ease with a gas tank. I picked Canelo for an easy win in the rematch.

Then I saw him training online and IMO he looks SMALL. I don't know if it's because he lost size from after his surgery. I don't know if his strategy so he can active in the full 12 rounds. I don't know if it's what quincy has been saying all along LOL. The guy looks SMALL and I have now gone back to picking GGG.

Canelo for the first fight I remember seeing him online and he looked jacked a few months out and was cutting down. It's a few months out and he looks small.

Well Canelo is a lot younger an a really good fighter. I am not a big Canelo fan at all but got to say I would bet on Canelo in this fight. I just hope they don't pklay it safe like last time an slug it out..
Canelo won't slug it out. He'll win with defense and counterpunching. He'll need to be a little bit busier than the first time but even then he landed the bigger punches. He just needs to concentrate on winning each round.

Well, that's not clear at this point, so if he does just as well in the rematch I think it will be safe to attribute those test results to contaminated meat.

It's the reason why I stated the opportunity for him to win was in the first fight. 3G needs a KO or Canelo isn't the same fighter due to the latest scandal.

Though I'm interested to see Canelo's plan in the rematch. He just keeps improving, thinking that fight with Floyd early on has opened his eyes.
GGG has a much better chance fighting behind a jab. He'll be a lot harder to beat. That Mexican style drama show bullshit is going to cost him the fight if he just walks straight in trying to wear Canelo down.

After watching the first fight I thought GGG won, but close. I also thought Canelo could have won with ease with a gas tank. I picked Canelo for an easy win in the rematch.

Then I saw him training online and IMO he looks SMALL. I don't know if it's because he lost size from after his surgery. I don't know if his strategy so he can active in the full 12 rounds. I don't know if it's what quincy has been saying all along LOL. The guy looks SMALL and I have now gone back to picking GGG.

Canelo for the first fight I remember seeing him online and he looked jacked a few months out and was cutting down. It's a few months out and he looks small.
Canelo looks out of shape in this video or the bloated ped look

Back