Educated guesses... How much money do you think Conor.....???

I'm OK with that, because he stands on his own against the corporate monster UFC and doesn't bend on their conditions that do not match his current status.
That's what a real person with dignity, unlike UFC slaves, should do.

I admire a person who was a plumber not too long ago, but has got himself on the very top using his words and backing them up with his actions/fists.
A role model for success in life.

He really has you guys brainwashed, It's actually quite sad.

Just don't forget to purchase his next Q&A...

Have I written something incorrect?

Yes, that you care more about his money and out of the cage decisions than actually seeing him fight.

Having his story be inspiring for you is one thing, but to sit back and think you need to defend his honor because people want to see him fight and defend his title is just sad.

Yes, that you care more about his money and out of the cage decisions than actually seeing him fight.

Having his story be inspiring for you is one thing, but to sit back and think you need to defend his honor because people want to see him fight and defend his title is just sad.

"People"...you're not "people", you're an underage troll. Your opinion does not count.

And no, what "people" want does not mean that a person must bend over to corporate demands.

About the first sentense ...I explained my point exactly. Seems you're too dumb to understand. Usually growin up helps.

"People"...you're not "people", you're an underage troll. Your opinion does not count.

And no, what "people" want does not mean that a person must bend over to corporate demands.

About the first sentense ...I explained my point exactly. Seems you're too dumb to understand. Usually growin up helps.

Lol I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are.

And yes, "People" want to see Conor fight and get the division moving again

And no, he doesn't have to bend over to corporate demands, but he has a contract that he signed already with 4 fights left, there's no need to negotiate anything because it's already been negotiated.

But you can go ahead and pretend to be Conor's manager and live through his success some more

The obsession with other people's money is weird to me

Lol I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are.

And yes, "People" want to see Conor fight and get the division moving again

And no, he doesn't have to bend over to corporate demands, but he has a contract that he signed already with 4 fights left, there's no need to negotiate anything because it's already been negotiated.

But you can go ahead and pretend to be Conor's manager and live through his success some more

How can you be older than me, if I hit puberty oh long time ago?

No contract can force him to fight. He doesn't have to. If they want him to fight, they can change the contract per his conditions.
Business, kiddo, is not as black and white as you imagine in your little mind.

How can you be older than me, if I hit puberty oh long time ago?

No contract can force him to fight. He doesn't have to. If they want him to fight, they can change the contract per his conditions.
Business, kiddo, is not as black and white as you imagine in your little mind.

Yep, I'm sure he'll get his stock in the company and I'm sure he'll share it with you. Please let us all know how that goes...

His fan base is so pathetic

Yep, I'm sure he'll get his stock in the company and I'm sure he'll share it with you. Please let us all know how that goes...

I'm not sure what you're implying here.
According to you, you should be a fan of a fighter, only if he shares his success with you financially?

More than likely he won't get stock in the company and I'm sure he knows that too, but the UFC is free to counter offer and start negotiations to try and a find a middle ground. Doesn't matter what is left on his contact, those four fights don't matter because he's free to renegotiate anytime he wants, just like the UFC is. See this is how business works in the real world, not like inside your head where everything is black and white.

The only thing pathetic here is you trying to justify your bias and hate for another human being because he's making a living in a way that you don't like.

Back