Edson Barboza Was Offered a Fight w/ Khabib Nurmagomedov @ UFC 219

He'll be limited on what he can throw too. If he throws out mid and high kicks then Khabib is likely to catch them. Edson is gonna have a hard time with this one.
what game plan would you advise Edson to implement to win over Khabib?

I mean Edson has some superior abilties and skills to work with here, striking, foot work and speed, it is not a total mismatch even if the odds would maybe make it look like it, like

One thing about this fight that is intriguing is how Barboza's greatest strength.....his kicks, makes him very vulnerable to a takedown artist like Khabib.

I wish they'd have just rebooked the Ferg fight.

Oh well. Khabib will rag doll.

Edson is awesome, but he's not a guy who gets a ton of quick KOs. He breaks guys down slowly and technically. He wont be able to do that off his back

If he could land a big headkick or flying knee like he did in his last one.. gawd dann that would be big and earn him a title shot.

, hope it's 5 rounds.

One thing about this fight that is intriguing is how Barboza's greatest strength.....his kicks, makes him very vulnerable to a takedown artist like Khabib.
Yeah this fights too predictable. I never feel so certain of an outcome to a high profile fight like I do in this one.

Khabib

If I had to guess second round TKO

Tiramisu or knee injury by TKO probably

If not 30-27 Khabib

There is not an American Man weighing more than 135lb on this card. This is going to break low time records.

Bad matchup for khabib. Guy with the best ttd in the division and great pushing out of the clinch and good hands vs khabib who has the worst standup in the division

Barboza KO's or TKO's Khabib, especially a 5 rounder.

think so too, ok Barboza has KO power in his legs, one of the best kickers in the sport, but Khabib will get hold of him sooner than later and then he'll go down and he aint coming up until the round ends
Lol say until the. Round ends funny because it's true

is khabib coming out of retirement? very exciting

Back