Edson Barboza vs. Kevin Lee Set for UFC Fight Night Atlantic City Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Grabbing the fence, eye poking, grabbing gloves and shorts, and kicking the cup are all part of the game. So, say that a fighter lost or won because of those infractions is just silly.

But, you are free to believe whatever you chose.
Point me to where I've said that. I'll be waiting.

If Edson Barboza uses proper fight IQ, Kevin Lee won't even see his own death coming. Barboza gave too much respect to Khabib's takedowns. He should have fought Khabib the same way Tyron Woodley fought Maia. Expect the TD, but don't run around the Octagon or spin around.

Bad comparison. Maia is a 40-year old BJJ guy trying to take down one of the best and most powerful WW wrestlers. Almost everyone knew he wouldn't be successful. Khabib can take down any LW on the planet. Maybe Barboza could've implemented a better plan, but that fight wasn't going to look like Maia-Woodley no matter what.

I'm taking Barboza. He's got good TDD despite the Khabib fight. Kevin Lee's wrestling just isn't as good as Khabib's and his striking is very so-so.

I agree, but I would also like to mention that he is not only a great expert in standup but has a great timing. Thats why barboza delivered so many nice TKO/KO for us mma fans.

giphy.gif

you're in the US
cards come on at a normal time for you
giphy.gif

It'll be an interesting fight. I picked Barbosa, but I honestly don't know. All I know is it won't look like the Khabib fight.

Another td artist for Barboza to deal with and I don't think he can improve his td defence to stop Lee from mimicking Khabib even if he does a "poor man's" version of Khabib's strategy I think it would be enough to beat Edson,now can Lee do that without gassing and then getting finished is the question to answer, can he inflict enough damage to Edson on the ground to get a stoppage?

Awesome fight. Anyone one of em can take it. Lightweight division is so exciting right now

I'm taking Barboza. He's got good TDD despite the Khabib fight. Kevin Lee's wrestling just isn't as good as Khabib's and his striking is very so-so.

"He's got good TDD despite" (his last fight getting thoroughly out classed withing the wrestling department and not stopping a single shot)

"He's got good TDD despite" (his last fight getting thoroughly out classed withing the wrestling department and not stopping a single shot)
We're talking about one of the best fighters/wrestlers in MMA here. Who else has been able to successfully hold Edson Barboza down?

I'm going with Lee in part because of that mugging Khabib just put on Barboza. I think this is a good match up skill wise.

Good fight but I'd rather had Moraes/Garbrandt or Rivera main event.

Damn how can u not be fan of Barboza, he ain't scared of nobody! i did expect him to take a easier match up to get back on track.

I picked Lee, but i hope Barboza get this.

We're talking about one of the best fighters/wrestlers in MMA here. Who else has been able to successfully hold Edson Barboza down?

That is true but I hold good TDD to a higher standard,Jose,Jon Jones,Cormier,Woodley,Ryan bader I never had Edson in that "good tdd" category even before the Khabib fight, he hasn't fought enough stellar wrestlers to say if he ever had and when he did get pitted against one he showed his tdd ability.The aforementioned I named have proven vs elite wrestlers/grapplers to say they have good tdd.

Back