Eddie Bravo's Instagram account banned

hope it was a highlight video from his EBI tournament he got busted for

The world aint flat, but 9/11 was definitely some form of inside job. He's only half woke.

I lived in NY and experienced that event in person. No one who actually faced it believes it was an inside job. Take off your tin foil hat.

And people say cannabis doesn't effect you, ladies and gentleman look at Eddie fucking Bravo!

I lived in NY and experienced that event in person. No one who actually faced it believes it was an inside job. Take off your tin foil hat.

You being there has no impact on the reality of who is pulling strings behind events. I'm not saying anything one way or the other except that.

That guy knows too much and reveals too many hidden layers of truth to people, I assume that's why CIA banned his instagram account.

All Flat-Earthers should be banned

I don't know why he was banned. I understand Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc... are private companies and not tied to Free Speech laws, but damn this is starting to be some real bullshit. I want nutters like Alex Jones to be able to share their bullshit, because if they can't we will be seeing Jordon Peterson and other real thinkers banned next.

People have so much power. And yet, they don't use it. I own instagram. You own instagram. Everyone owns instagram. But they don't care. The companies are absolutely nothing without the people. They only survive because the people don't care about using their power. It's like owning a tiger. Yeah, you can own a tiger and do whatever you want with him. Because he lets you. But he does have more power than you. And he could smash you. It's 100% up to him. These companies abuse its users because they let them do it. If people suddenly woke up and realized how much power they have, these companies would be tied to Free Speech Laws, just so they could please you

Everyone in the conspiracy community knows that Joe can't be trusted.

Evidence suggests that Joe has already been cloned

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

“I lived in NY and experienced that event in person.”
What is your point? That you are too closely tied to the event and therefor blinded by emotion?

“No one who actually faced it believes it was an inside job.”
That’s not true at all and why would you presume to know what thousands of people think?

“I lived in NY and experienced that event in person.”
What is your point? That you are too closely tied to the event and therefor blinded by emotion?

“No one who actually faced it believes it was an inside job.”
That’s not true at all and why would you presume to know what thousands of people think?

I'm willing to bet you were just a baby or not old enough to understand anything when this happened.

Those are usually the idiots who say 8t was an inside job. Clueless ass people.

I'm willing to bet you were just a baby or not old enough to understand anything when this happened.

Those are usually the idiots who say 8t was an inside job. Clueless ass people.

You didn’t answer either of my questions and I’m 33 fyi.

He finally proved they are turning the frogs gay and now he needs to be silenced

I missed the whole thing, its back up already.

That's probably because you live out in Western NY and did not talk to the first responders, like these guys, that said bombs were going off:

Or, possibly, you did not talk to the police officers that pulled over the dancing Israeli Mossad Agents, that worked for Urban Moving Sytems and were in place prior to the event and filming it, flicking lighters and dancing with glee when the plane struck, had a truck with a painted plane hitting tower mural (like this) and it's Israeli owner jumped on a plane and fled the country when the FBI wanted to question him:

9-11-mural-van.jpg

Or, possibly you did not know about all the first responders that are dying of cancer because nano-thermite was found in all the dust particles?

Like Iran Contra (doubt you know what that is, or Gulf Of Tonkin or Kuwait Baby Incubator Incident....), this was a project that involved multiple entities, multiple countries and has many layers. There is tons of disinformation out there but this is what we know so far about 'who done it':

There are many bunk conspiracy theories out there, but if you think Oswald acted alone or we know everything about 9-11, you are the one that needs the tinfoil hat. Heck, just over the past year the US Government admitted it spent tens of millions on studying UFO's ( https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/...politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html ).....13 months ago, if I told you that the government had a secret program that was studying UFO's, you would have called me a kook, and now look.

Only crackpots and kooks think we have 9-11 truth.

Back