Eddie Bravo's Instagram account banned

Joe and co post Zuffa owned content all the time. I doubt that is the reason why he was banned
Joe's a UFC employee and a hype man, I imagine he's one of the few authorized to post Zuffa content on social media. Bravo, however, hasn't been with the UFC since the 50s when he was their post-fight guy and backstage interviewer and unofficial scorer.

UFC is getting fierce again with copyrighted content. It's why we're so careful and always ask people to not post clips/videos from PPVs on here.
Really? Not even gifs?

This place would die without teh gifs. No more shoops. Harder to prove a point. No "which is the best xxx you ever seen" threads. Thats like 90% of what we do.

Eddie should not have posted zuffa content, it was the wrong thing to do

-kenny Florian

& they keep coming in for me haha.

XkfIOXW.png

Really? Not even gifs?

This place would die without teh gifs. No more shoops. Harder to prove a point. No "which is the best xxx you ever seen" threads. Thats like 90% of what we do.
There's no way they can delete everyones account who post gifs.

In the immediate aftermath of a PPV, I can see them going berserk, but older gifs literally become viral in terms of how many are shared. They can't control the entire net.

"Pc" is the beginning of the end. Total censorship is nine. The purge is real, and is coming. Your pathetic little lives will end. Civilization will be less than 100k as a whole. There is no god. Only sheep. And you heard it here first. On sherdog. Cheers.

There's no way they can delete everyones account who post gifs.

In the immediate aftermath of a PPV, I can see them going berserk, but older gifs literally become viral in terms of how many are shared. They can't control the entire net.
I dont think mods even give dubs. But they might delete the thread/post. Which sucks anyway.

I'mma look into it
Instagram be like

tenor.gif

UFC is getting fierce again with copyrighted content. It's why we're so careful and always ask people to not post clips/videos from PPVs on here.

DMCA complaints are no joke.

https://www.instagram.com/eddiebravo10p/

The rumor is for posting UFC/Zuffa content but you never know

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Wow what a fucking moron

Someone just needs to explain to him that anything discovered through science can essentially be rediscovered

If he recreated tests himself with no outside help he would come to the same conclusions as the 'government scientists'

Max Holloway after looking into it:

“I looked into it, and it is what it is”

I posted a couple of copyrighted things, I got nowt but a polite request to take it down.

Getting banned because the Man thinks he is missing out on some Cheddar.
Wankers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back