Eddie Bravo swears by Conor’s BJJ

mcgregor-diaz-3182016-us-news-getty-ftr_15k28ie2w93c31dwe5n9dqlrx7.jpg

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Totally taken out of context. Eddie said Nate choked out Conor so easily because Nate's BJJ is tip top level shit....not because Conor ground game sucks...

Conor's BJJ is really good, he's come to my gym, but Nate's BJJ is on a much much higher level. Nate could probably get my back an choke me out...doesnt me that I suck.

Edgy Brah also swears by flat earth and chem trails.

Not saying Conor's jizz isn't legit, but I'm not gonna trust anything that comes from Edgy Brah.

This is like the only thing to trust Eddie Bravo about tbh

But Conor's BJJ being legit or not is kind of irrelevant in his next fight anyways, Khabib has smashed much better grapplers than Conor even if he is better than we all think

He's gotta stay standing whether this is true or not

Shields' boxing isn't pretty but it's actually quite effective in MMA.
Was gonna say this. His jab was somewhat effective against GSP and he was able to avoid Woodley's counters too.

Conor is a brown belt. He is competent on the gound
Totally taken out of context. Eddie said Nate choked out Conor so easily because Nate's BJJ is tip top level shit....not because Conor ground game sucks...

Conor's BJJ is really good, he's come to my gym, but Nate's BJJ is on a much much higher level. Nate could probably get my back an choke me out...doesnt me that I suck.
This. People seriously over exaggerate how poor Mcgregor's ground game is.

You can have legit ground game and still get smashed by the superior grappler, ie Gunnar vs Maia

pretty sure it was mark hunt that said everybody has a black belt until they gas out and turn into a helpless pussy

Tied with maia for 3rd most sub wins in ufc history. Big suprise the bigger, longer, better cardio, iron chin nate diaz weathered the early storm and subbed Conor.

Edgy Brah also swears by flat earth and chem trails.

Not saying Conor's jizz isn't legit, but I'm not gonna trust anything that comes from Edgy Brah.
This

Also Khabib is absolutely the better grappler and there's really no point trying to argue that

Conor is the better striker and there's really no point trying to argue that, either

apparently you dont know that conor was awarded his bjj brown belt LITERALLY for knocking someone out. his bjj instructor is none other than irish edmond.

all of conors mma losses are by submission

Conor does have good BJJ. The question is how it matches up against his opponents

He got his brown belt from Irish Edmund, lol.

Difference between training and in the cage...

Sherbros know better than Edgy Brah, breh

You can have legit ground game and still get smashed by the superior grappler, ie Gunnar vs Maia

hryEYn.gif

Clearly Baker Mayfield has no ability to escape the pocket and make plays. -Sherdog(World’s foremost authority on context)

Back