Eddie Bravo swears by Conor’s BJJ

CM Punk would beat every Sherdogger. I would put money on it

How many sherdoggers would he beat after they had two years of dedicated training with a top MMA camp?

I actually like Punk as a person, but his performances in the UFC were the most embarrassing thing to ever happen in MMA, especially the second one.

Doesn't matter if Conor's bjj is good or not.He's doomed on the ground against him, so is Khabib if he tries to bang with Conor

Eddie Bravo is an absolute hack who has never done anything in the sport except cripple his sorry ass stoner back with his shitty and completely ineffective "rubber guard". Eddie Bravo would be on welfare collecting bottles for weed money if he wasn't friends with Joe Rogan

@sniper
Lol trolling much?
Muchado BB, Dude tapped out Royler and now has some halfway decent BB students.
He not the BJJ Jesus but he is no hack.
Injuries? Oh yeah, no other long time BJJ Practioners have any back problems....oh wait!

He is a wacko with all his conspiracy’s tho

Edgy Brah also swears by flat earth and chem trails.

Not saying Conor's jizz isn't legit, but I'm not gonna trust anything that comes from Edgy Brah.

He may believe in some outrageous conspiracy theories that he hasn't done a lot of research about, but when it comes to BJJ, Eddie Bravo's opinion should never be taken lightly. Because unlike conspiracy theories, Eddie Bravo, as you might already know, knows his stuff about it.

So to be fair, the discrepancy between Eddie's knowledge about BJJ and conspiracy theories are quite significant.

Was gonna say this. His jab was somewhat effective against GSP and he was able to avoid Woodley's counters too.

Fucking eye pokes. They are so effective. Shields was just raking eyeballs.

+ a short story of when Conor came to his gym.

sry if posted before, never saw this and found it interesting.

Towards the end of that video, of course Schaub starts interrupting. Like bro, you're not adding anything to the conversation. He just loves hearing himself talk.

apparently you dont know that conor was awarded his bjj brown belt LITERALLY for knocking someone out. his bjj instructor is none other than irish edmond.

all of conors mma losses are by submission

His fight against Dustin was only 2 months after he'd reversed and escaped multiple submissions from 2nd degree BJJ black belt Brandao. If anything he should have been promoted 2 months before knocking out Dustin.

It's true I've spoke to other higher ranked 10th planet guys about this, think I posted about it before

How many sherdoggers would he beat after they had two years of dedicated training with a top MMA camp?

I actually like Punk as a person, but his performances in the UFC were the most embarrassing thing to ever happen in MMA, especially the second one.

All of them.

Eddie's stoner jiu jitsu is the wackiest and goofiest style of grappling I've ever seen in my life.

Eddie Bravo is an absolute hack who has never done anything in the sport except cripple his sorry ass stoner back with his shitty and completely ineffective "rubber guard". Eddie Bravo would be on welfare collecting bottles for weed money if he wasn't friends with Joe Rogan

@sniper
Good God you sound bitter and butt hurt. Eddie is a hard working dude, you think he made it so far being a bum??? I guarantee that bravo would tie your ass into a pretzel

Doesn’t Eddie also genuinely believe that there is a habitable hidden planet on the outer edges of the solar system populated by abducted human slaves and their alien overlords?

<{katwhu}>

nah dude, if you get subbed by nate diaz (who has shit BJJ and i'm pretty sure that was his first sub win ever) while gassed, you suck.

Did u happen to watch Kimbo vs Dada 5000?

Back