Eddie Alvarez vs Tony Ferguson

Fedor is from a different era than Eddie Alvarez.

Fedor fought the best guys in the top MMA organization at the time which was Pride.

Alvarez always fought in the B leagues.

My argument was simply that you can't just say that what a fighter does outside of the UFC doesn't count towards their overall body of work in MMA, but actually they were part of what I would consider the same era. Fedor's first pro fight was 2000, Alvarez's was 2003.

I'm not really comparing Eddie to Fedor, I was just using Fedor as an example of someone who accomplished many things outside of the UFC. My point still remains valid, if you look back at when Eddie fought, most of the time his opponents were ranked top 10 at the time, regardless if they weren't in the UFC.

Has Tony even been knocked down 5 times in his UFC career? I know he doesn't have the best striking defense all the time, but you dorks make it sound like he has Rousey level striking or something.
He has Cindy Dandois level striking

I just suggested to get over it and enjoy the fights.

"But but but when will they strip him?"

"He fucking hasn't defended fucking once fucking pathetic"

Don't whine so hard, enjoy the fights until he defends or vacates, it's an entertaining sport I promise you should watch it for enjoyment next time.
Keep defending the Coward....I could care less about "Enjoying his fights until he defends or vacates".... Because the fucker is not doing either. He should be made to unify the belts immediately, or vacate.

Back