Eddie Alvarez this hypocryte

Is that why Eddie dropped him and finished him?
with illegal strikes when he was gassed asf and knew that he had to do something so dustin doesnt get out of the position and finish him. so he did what he did,dirty tactics.

eddie sanchez knew what he was doing

Eddie_Sanchez_i_Mateusz_Borek_edit.jpg

Everything this maniac said, plus the fact that he tried to take the "most violent man" title from a guy who is obviously more violent, after he got a title shot with 1 decision loss and 2 split decision wins (where his gameplan was lay n pray), has made me go from indifferent to actually disliking the guy.

and this guy alvarez says "i have fought my way up on the rooster from 10 to 1" and makes announcements to other fighters and does so he fucked everyone on his way up.
this guy is a joke.

i can respect fighters like whittaker wich fight everyone and beat them up. he immediately defends his belt without talk. but guys like eddie are feigning his way up while ducking fights.

Reality Fighting Welterweight Championship
MFC Welterweight Championship
BodogFIGHT Welterweight Championship
DREAM Lightweight Grand Prix Finalist
Bellator Season 1 Lightweight Tournament Championship
Bellator Lightweight Championship 2x
UFC Lightweight Championship

<3> enough

Jesus Christ you’re fucking dumb. You admit in your own post that you don’t know what championship means. He was never Dream champion, plain and simple. That fact makes your first post 100% wrong. So you are you ignorant, or are a liar. I’ll let you decide which.

As long as I don't have to hear his wife in the crowd ever again I'm fine with him. Until then I avoid Alvarez fights at all costs. I don't care how good, not good, or hypocrytycyl he is..

Back