Eddie Alvarez this hypocryte

Made him quit, by using illegal tactics lol

Not exactly a valid reason for making someone quit.

I beat Michael Jordan in basketball! Made him quit! Yeah I shot him in the head and killed him, and yes that's illegal, but I made him quit!
Dustin didn't want to fight even though he was in the condition to continue.

I beat Michael Jordan in basketball! Made him quit! Yeah I shot him in the head and killed him, and yes that's illegal, but I made him quit!
giphy.gif

Dustin didn't want to fight even though he was in the condition to continue.

How do you know what condition he was in? Are you able to magically know what someone is feeling and what condition they're in without any physical examination? You must be quite the doctor.

He's just looking out for his own career and bank account. He's payed his dues. He's not the champ, so has no obligation to fight anyone (IMO). He came out looking really really bad after that Conor fight. He's probably just carefully trying to build himself back up and making as much money as he can, before Full Scale CTE sets in...
This

It's business

I like Dustin but he needs to recognize that Eddie's on a different level after that TUF season and win over Gaethje.

If Khabib and Barboza throw up a snoozer and McGregor stays inactive there's every chance Eddie could fight for the title next.

Has won a belt in every organization he went to but he is a joke? {<huh}
He never won "McGregor's promotion belt" despite fighting in that organisation
The belt itself is currently vacant, but former title holders include Nate Diaz, Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather

If Dustin hadn't already been dropped to a knee from strikes the knee would never have been an option, but you're obviously too angry and frustrated to see anything objectively.

Alvarez wants to the fight back against McGregor, and he wants the belt back...Poirer fits none of those goals so he doesn't care right now.. it might actually work in poirer favor just to keep fighting and winning because right now both there careers are leading to an enviable 2nd meeting and it could be for the gold..so they will fight again but alvarez has revenge and gold on his mind..poirer just chasing bigger pay days..

I like Dustin but he needs to recognize that Eddie's on a different level after that TUF season and win over Gaethje.

If Khabib and Barboza throw up a snoozer and McGregor stays inactive there's every chance Eddie could fight for the title next.
What happens to tony if conor is active and like u said those guys throw a snoozer < which is unlikely

Everything Eddie said about Conor was true.

Conor isn't that good. He's extremely overrated.

Eddie is just worse.

Has won a belt in every organization he went to but he is a joke? {<huh}
That's a lot of upvotes for a straw man argument, guys.

TS never claimed Alvarez's skills were a joke in the OP.

Top ten LW of all time and won titles in every org he ever fought. Alvarez gets so much unwarranted crap on here.

I like what TS had to say because after a loss like that to Con, he should go and soul search. Plus, Khabib said those same exact words!

Back