ebay warning fake grants for sale?

I'm glad I kept an eye on this thread, thanks for the reply.

Not a problem. Never would have noticed it myself if the TB gloves hadn't kicked my Winning saved search. I had been watching the first pair and thought it odd they were immediately relisted. After looking at the feedback, I decided to poke through the rest of the auctions.

I knew that the glove auction was shilled, but was legitimately surprised that every single one of the auctions was shilled up and that there were like 6 different accounts at work.

The private listings just make it that much more obvious that he has no issue stealing money from any individual bidding on his auctions.

This double end bag is a great example: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=171209619713

The bidder who ultimately won was the high bidder at 19 GBP. The shill bidder bid in 2 GBP increments 13 times, raising the cost to the buyer to 42 GBP. Even better, the shill bidder has one retraction with the seller as well, meaning they likely were winning on their 14th bid, and then removed it to max out the other buyer.

Black and white stealing.

Yeah, thanks for alerting us. It's satisfying to see someone called out on their bs.

I agree. I'll ask Mo about this. These gloves are dead ringers of his handiwork. I also find it funny that Shihtzu calls everyone out for copying gear but he doesn't say anything about this and then gets caught for shilling. Have some decency guy.

All the zero bidders bids have been removed and will be removed if appear.

Though most of your listings are now for private auctions, you missed one:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....eName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

The high bidder? A zero feedback member who has only bid on your items. Oops!

Where are GHVA226 and Minowafanatic? Don't you guys want to support your friend?

The dude is a thief and a liar and I'm shocked others aren't calling him out on this.

Where are GHVA226 and Minowafanatic?...

Hey buddy, I certainly do not agree with manipulating auctions, it doesn't matter who does it.

On a totally different note, as far as friendship goes, I do admire Shitzsu's knowledge of boxing gloves and his contributions to the forum and to me personally when I asked a multitude of questions. This is a lot more than I can tell about you, but that is besides the point.

Hey buddy, I certainly do not agree with manipulating auctions, it doesn't matter who does it.

On a totally different note, as far as friendship goes, I do admire Shitzsu's knowledge of boxing gloves and his contributions to the forum and to me personally when I asked a multitude of questions. This is a lot more than I can tell about you, but that is besides the point.

Oh, I was just checking because you jumped on me when I pointed out this shady shit.

As far as contributions, there is a lot of lemming behavior from the peanut gallery. Ever see a pair of gloves that he reviewed that didn't later appear on Ebay in basically brand new condition like a month later? Come on now, who are you kidding? It's constant flip flopping and fanboy reviews. Cletos are great (week later) Cletos are terrible. Pakistani quality lulz! (week later) TB best gloves evarzzzz!

He's a thief and a liar, but I'm glad you like his reviews hoss.

I just caught up with this thread to be honest dont know how I missed it. Its a sad day really I dont understand the whole shilling thing. Not the how, but rather the why behind the whole thing. Well CS I always said u were a good dude and you knew your stuff I had no idea that you would expose eomeone that almost everyone to include myself trustworthy.

And for the record ive always stood behind cletos, its everyone else who thinks they are no good.

(replied to the stuff about shilling in another thread)

And for the record ive always stood behind cletos, its everyone else who thinks they are no good.

Anyone who says definitively that Reyes aren't good gloves is wrong. They have a lot of universally recognised positives. For a fair portion of fighters, their training gloves aren't going to be the "right" choice however, because of their thumb positioning, how easily the padding compresses over the knuckles, the width in the pocket at 16oz and the length of the finger compartment under 16oz (too short for mine).

They're definitely amazing gloves for a lot of people though for whom those factors aren't issues.

I hate ebay I can never remember my password

Looks like the person finally got their fake grants removed.

I was 'watching' that listing, I'm glad I joined this forum, seem to get a lot of "heads-up" on dodgey ebay stuff.

The dodgiest part was the seller saying "my paypal account is on the fritz so wait for an invoice". Definitely something suspicious going on there lol.

He also has no feedback as a seller, and a comment in his buyer feedback as a non payer (still a positive though because of Ebays ridiculous cant leave negative feedback for buyers policy).

The dodgiest part was the seller saying "my paypal account is on the fritz so wait for an invoice". Definitely something suspicious going on there lol.

He also has no feedback as a seller, and a comment in his buyer feedback as a non payer (still a positive though because of Ebays ridiculous cant leave negative feedback for buyers policy).

Ha I did notice that, wasn't planning on bidding, my watch list is full of stuff I'll probably never go for.

Yeah I just 'sold' a pair of gloves for >

Back