EA UFC 3 (Update: RPM Tech Striking Deep Dive Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly no need to keep it around, you cant do anything with it. And they wouldn't do another beta tbh. It's a pretty old version of the game they are going to put on the shelves next month. Then again it really doesn't take up much space and you can delete it any time you want to so eh. Doesn't really make much of a difference.

I wonder when they'll start getting into features. After years end, it's a pretty short wait until the game comes out. They havent released any videos for a while now.

Hey, if the only way you know how to win is to be a body spamming pussy, pat yourself on the back.
So youre basically admitting that after talking shit you cant even defend body shots?

Lol. Running train on this forum is gonna be a cake walk when game is out

So youre basically admitting that after talking shit you cant even defend body shots?

Lol. Running train on this forum is gonna be a cake walk when game is out

I have what you call a life. A full time job, responsibilities. I don't have all the time in the world to sit around and learn every little tiny minute detail in a dry and boring tutorial.

Get out of the house bro. Live alittle

I have what you call a life. A full time job, responsibilities. I don't have all the time in the world to sit around and learn every little tiny minute detail in a dry and boring tutorial.

Get out of the house bro. Live alittle
Some of us have lives but can defend body shots. But I like how you talked a little shit and have immediately cowered at the mention of body shots. Prepare your anus for when full game is released

Some of us have lives but can defend body shots. But I like how you talked a little shit and have immediately cowered at the mention of body shots. Prepare your anus for when full game is released
B-Level rapper username & a multi-line sig on a internet forum tells those in the know that this kid takes his internetting seriously lol.

Disclaimer :
If you really are Joe Buddens kindly send me that $ you owe me from the kickball game in NJ years ago, it's Charles. BTC works.
1GhQ9TNVTyabjWYJhNWUab7e9USyv53TsH

Peace

Everybody spreads that anus for me via jab-body kick

A couple people threw this combo at the fight night this weekend.

So pumped that they only made realistic combos usable this time around. No more inside leg kick, body jab, body straight, body jab, lead head kick shit without getting your head knocked off your shoulders.

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-3/news/ufc-3-multiplayer-game-modes-deep-dive

Multiplayer Modes are getting a Deep Dive. I guess each mode will be detailed per day started tomorrow?

To me, none of these modes matter at all unless they are available online. A proper Tournament mode that can be created online would be awesome.

And I'd honestly love the Grappling mode online too, just as a great, competitive way to hone that skill.

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-3/news/ufc-3-multiplayer-game-modes-deep-dive

Multiplayer Modes are getting a Deep Dive. I guess each mode will be detailed per day started tomorrow?

To me, none of these modes matter at all unless they are available online. A proper Tournament mode that can be created online would be awesome.

And I'd honestly love the Grappling mode online too, just as a great, competitive way to hone that skill.

Incredibly stoked they got sliders for single player now. Underrated addition imo, hopefully career mode is good. I like to play the career mode and hone my skills for about a week until I get a good grasp on everything.

I can already see none of those modes being online. Incredibly underwhelming. I love the gameplay, but these modes.. its almost 2018 ffs. Am I honestly expected to fill my couch with friends whenever I want to play any of these modes against anything other than an AI?

I mean, I'd love to be hopeful but you already know its not going to happen.
And while a tournament is awesome, shouldve saved that for when they add Pride.
I'm sure people will have fun with it but eh, fuuck dont give me a tournament mode and not have Pride.

So all the new modes Tournament/Stand 'n Bang/Grappling are offline only. So stupid. Really annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back