E3 2018

Shadows Die Twice was shown with the Xbox presentation. Metro e3 trailer 2018 is on YouTube I’m not sure when it was shown. The metro trailer is epic and uses a Massive Attack song. I loved 2033 and Last Light so I can’t wait for the new one.

I’m fine with no Bloodborne 2 since Shadows Die Twice will probably be just as good.
I really liked Metro Redux as well so been looking forward to this for a while.

I'm not ok with no BB2 but what can you do? You can't win em all.

The Combat is superior. Probably the best action combat in this gen. Fast, precise, customizable, I fucking loved it. It doesn't have the world building or "feel" of Bloodborne, but it's awesome.

Lol, BB is a far superior game to Nioh its not even close.

Combat is far better and more fun in BB.

Bloodborne is GOAT dude, but NiOh holds his own nicely.

Probably my 3rd favorite game from this gen besides my SFV and GoW. One of the best worlds I’ve ever been in.

The Combat is superior. Probably the best action combat in this gen. Fast, precise, customizable, I fucking loved it. It doesn't have the world building or "feel" of Bloodborne, but it's awesome.

Cool. I’ve never played a Souls game and just bought DSII & III, but I’m thinking I might jump in NiOh first.

From Halo? Forza? Or the cross platform games they paid to be on their show lol?

Gears 5, Ori 2, and Crackdown 3 I really liked

And yes they did show Jump Force and Devil May Cry 5, but they were the only presentation to show it so it does matter if we are judging presentations

I fucking hate twitch. People are saying Sony's was the worst and Microsoft won because they didn't reveal BB2 or FF7.

People are sleeping on Sekiro. I truly believe that game will be more similar to Bloodborne than we are thinking.

Ghosts looks pretty fucking great. I hadn't heard a thing about it until that gameplay footage.

If these are all PS4 games feels like I have to pick a Pro already.

Annnnd death stranding still makes no sense

Kojimas still on the bath salts

Lol, BB is a far superior game to Nioh its not even close.

Combat is far better and more fun in BB.

Nah.. Nioh is tighter, the combos, the parrys, reaction time, movement, abilities, customization, it's just a faster, tighter, better combat system. BB is a game of learn, react, learn more, react. Nioh is a game of learn the system, and use it to dominate. BB is top tier because the world, enviroment, and especially the bosses cannot be compared to, but Nioh has the better combat system.

Spiderman is the one I'm least interested in of the 4 big exclusives at Sony's show; I'm not sure I'll ever feel the need to play another game with Arkham-style combat. Death Stranding is a maybe (I'm not big on Kojima). Ghosts and The Last of Us 2 are pretty much a lock. It would take a catastrophe to put me off either of them based on what I just saw.

Gears 5, Ori 2, and Crackdown 3 I really liked

And yes they did show Jump Force and Devil May Cry 5, but they were the only presentation to show it so it does matter if we are judging presentations

Honestly excited to see more of that Battletoads reboot too.

But those new studios MS created/bought really showed the world that MS is serious about exclusives in the future.

They made it rain.

I fucking hate twitch. People are saying Sony's was the worst and Microsoft won because they didn't reveal BB2 or FF7.

People are sleeping on Sekiro. I truly believe that game will be more similar to Bloodborne than we are thinking.

They're just ignoring that Cyberpunk, Sekiro, etc will all be on PS4 as well. Microsoft's best exclusives were Forza, Halo, and Ori. Ori is the most interesting imo.

Sony had so many good stuff in there, the samurai game looks bad ass, the fighting mechanics great and completly beautiful but i forgot the name instantly it was the ghost of something, the last of us 2 looks great with a new setting while keeping the good stuff, spiderman looks fun as fuck, the Kojima game didnt show much, just landscape and carrying a gigantic mass of equipment

Nah.. Nioh is tighter, the combos, the parrys, reaction time, movement, abilities, customization, it's just a faster, tighter, better combat system. BB is a game of learn, react, learn more, react. Nioh is a game of learn the system, and use it to dominate. BB is top tier because the world, enviroment, and especially the bosses cannot be compared to, but Nioh has the better combat system.

To each their own, maybe its cause I suck at it but I always enjoy games that are easy to pick up but take a long time to master which is BB.

It is just so weird to me that people get more hyped about a title reveal. Sony has shown nothing but gameplay and people bitch. If they show a title for BB2 with zero footage people cream their pants and claim sony won e3. Gamers are the most spoiled fucking brats.

Super excited for RE2make and I don't know what Death Stranding is but I want to play it.

Did anyone else feel like Sony panicked in that conference?

I thought they were gonna do that music shit for all 4 big games and have the other trailers in the intermission, and they saw nobody was fucking with the music shit so they did back to back trailers.

That space movement felt like the ultimate troll. I thought they were going to move locations 4 times hahaha.

Nioh has the better combat but Bloodborne had the better atmosphere and exploration for sure. Super pumped about Nioh 2 though, I actually spent 3 times as much time in Nioh as I did BB.

IMO everybody should be happy, both conferences delivered and were fun as hell.

Back