E3 2018

Hell I'll end up getting it too but I just wish Ubisoft would give far cry and ac a rest and work on watch dogs or something else.

Ahh I haven’t played origins or FC 5

Ok late to the party on these trailers but

How did spider Man get in the new Arkham asylum

I visited some gaming forums to see everyone's take on this years E3 press conferences so far and everyone is freaking out and going ballistic because of TLOS2 showing 2 girls kissing. I mean these people are rioting and declaring that SJWs are destroying video games, its hilarious in a sad kinda way.

Nice to see some level headed people here. Samurai games look awesome btw, most likely going to end up buying all 3 at some point

Ok late to the party on these trailers but

How did spider Man get in the new Arkham asylum
Felt way more like God of War to me.

Super cinematic in nearly everything you do.

I visited some gaming forums to see everyone's take on this years E3 press conferences so far and everyone is freaking out and going ballistic because of TLOS2 showing 2 girls kissing. I mean these people are rioting and declaring that SJWs are destroying video games, its hilarious in a sad kinda way.

Nice to see some level headed people here. Samurai games look awesome btw, most likely going to end up buying all 3 at some point
It's always been sad.

Ellie was established as a lesbian almost five fucking years ago. I remember some weirdo raging about it on here then too.

You didn't need to go to video game forums for that, just venture over to the Last of Us 2 thread in this forum lol. Like two of the first two or three posts are like that.

It's always been sad.

Ellie was established as a lesbian almost five fucking years ago. I remember some weirdo raging about it on here then too.
It’s a blatant SJW push. I don’t like any of that crap in my games, straight or gay. But that was an obvious “hey misogynist, sexist nerds, deal with this” with the opening cutscene of the LoU trailer.

It’s a blatant SJW push. I don’t like any of that crap in my games, straight or gay. But that was an obvious “hey misogynist, sexist nerds, deal with this” with the opening cutscene of the LoU trailer.
Good, maybe you should deal with it, nerd.

You didn't need to go to video game forums for that, just venture over to the Last of Us 2 thread in this forum lol. Like two of the first two or three posts are like that.
Yeah I rioted and went ballistic. Way to hyperbole.

You wanna talk sensitive? then watch the reaction people in that thread had to the simple statement "it felt forced". You'd think I said "fuck gay people". But I guess to SJWs any criticism is offensive.

Hell I even said day one buy.

Yeah I rioted and went ballistic. Way to hyperbole.

You wanna talk sensitive? then watch the reaction people in that thread had to the simple statement "it felt forced". You'd think I said "fuck gay people". But I guess to SJWs any criticism is offensive.

Hell I even said day one buy.
Shut up already.

Highlight of the show was hearing one of my favorite bands in the Destiny Trailer.

Murder by Death>>

Shut up already.

Lol nice defense. Hey I can't help it if you were the one who got so easily offended, pussy.

You probably boycotted Twitter because the ceo ate chick fil a.

Begone.

Lol nice defense. Hey I can't help it if you were the one who got so easily offended, pussy.

You probably boycotted Twitter because the ceo ate chick fil a.

Begone.
I ate Chick Fil A for lunch today, snowflake.

I just don't let imaginary lesbians affect me.

"noooo my precious videogames reeeeee"

Have not seen the Nintendo direct yet, but so far my presentation rankings are:

MS
Sony/Ubisoft
Bethesda
Square Enix
EA

I'm going to begin dishing out infractions for posts that I believe are the deliberate cause of derails: from either side.

You're complaining about political reactions to a game reveal in a post that itself exhibits a political reaction to a game reveal. It's insincere and hypocritical.

Get back on topic. Everyone.

The firat Last of Us was mediocre. I never understood the hype and always thought Uncharted 2-3 were way better ND games. The new TLOU doesn’t look very good and it has nothing to do with lesbians. Honestly the new Gears game looks a lot better and I think Xbox is a piece of shit even though I own one.

Samurai games look fucking awesome. Shadows Die Twice was a pleasant surprise and Nioh 2 as well.

Back