During your time as a fan of fighting, what is the 1 fight you were most excited to watch?

DC vs Rin Nakai

Epic build-up, but did the fight really live to its hype? It is for posterity to judge.

Nice try noobfkface, but Pride 33 was a sanctioned MMA event

lol @ your picks though... couldn't be more noob than "weidman/rockhold".

Sanctioned meaning they had pro wrasslin matches on the card as well? Did the refs wear earpieces? Shit was a joke and super phony! Every win should have an asterisk next to the win or loss.

Fedor Arlovski
GSP Penn 2
Wandy Rampage 2
Cain Brock
Jones Cormier
Connor Aldo

probably tito vs ken 1
also wanted serra raped ever since tuf. christ was he mouthy and annoying

Dat Rocky Marciano vs. Joe Louis radio broadcast was huge!
After that probably Fedor - Cro Cop

Most Randy fights

Vs Pedro 2, Randleman, Tito, Chuck 1, 2 and 3, Big Tim

BJ vs Pulver 2 as well, though it was a real disappointment as BJ was so dominant

McGregor vs Aldo, Aldo vs Pettis, or Aldo vs Frankie 1.

One of those fights probably.

JDS vs Cain 3 is probably up there too.

Jones vs DC (two most skilled LHW's of all time)
Lombard vs Palhares (straight up mr. olympia in the octagon. POWER)
Hughes vs GSP 3
Hughes vs Gracie
Sherk vs GSP
Hendo vs Rampage
Hendo vs Anderson

Bj vs Gsp 1&2
Sakuraba vs Royce or Renzo
Bj vs Sherk
Aldo vs Mcgregor
Fedor vs crocop
Off the top of my head

DC vs Jones most likely, i was pretty excited about Conor vs Aldo, the build up and anticipation were huge for that fight, it was announced way before the actual fight, then the replacement, then the 2nd announcement, only to be dissapointed with a 13 second fight, yes, im not a Conor fan, but still, 13 second vs 13 months wait were not cool.

The rematch right? That was massive. The enormity needed to be captured in a soccer stadium though. Vegas didn't do it justice.

Both.... But yeah, the rematch should have been in Maracanã Stadium in Rio.

The first fight took Chael a while to get.... I remember people calling for it, for probably a year/ year and a half. The second fight Was bigger, I'll have to admit that. I was jacked to see either though.

Back