Dude Grabs some booty and pays for it.

So everybody is an idiot except you. Got it.

Well I guess the law is a bunch of idiots too because that guy is getting charged with a crime.

What’s it like to be smarter and better than everybody else??? I mean you seem like such a happy person, I’d love to know your secret.
The law is irrelevant which you don't seem to understand. People will do what they do regardless of the law, wrong or right, that is just human nature. Had the woman been dressed like a librarian i highly doubt the man woulda grabbed her ass. Its simple as that. Yes I am smarter than you. Get over it mate.

The law is irrelevant which you don't seem to understand. People will do what they do regardless of the law, wrong or right, that is just human nature. Had the woman been dressed like a librarian i highly doubt the man woulda grabbed her ass. Its simple as that. Yes I am smarter than you. Get over it mate.

-he law is irrelevant
-you are smarter than me

Hahah lol ok.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Agree - I'm all for ass grabbing if it is consensual.

The people saying it was her fault for dressing like that well how would they feel if some guy just came up to them and punched them in the face? I mean that to me would be the male version.

I don't know anyone who would like getting punched for no reason - so it's safe to assume that girls don't want to be touched either.
Word . This. Same with money, shouldn't have had nice clothes if you didn't want to be robbed.

Word . This. Same with money, shouldn't have had nice clothes if you didn't want to be robbed.
Yea it’s a pretty dumb argument
It’s nice sher dog gives second, third, fourth chances but some of these guys get tiresome.

Yea it’s a pretty dumb argument
It’s nice sher dog gives second, third, fourth chances but some of these guys get tiresome.
It's about being an adult. Even if you can do something and get away with it doesn't mean you should. That's what society is built upon

If you're wearing flashy clothes walking around the dodgy parts of town you shouldn't be surprised if you get robbed

If you're wearing flashy clothes walking around the dodgy parts of town you shouldn't be surprised if you get robbed
It's dumb to do, but what's worse? Oh that's right the people committing crimes. That's whose in the wrong, each and every time

It's dumb to do, but what's worse? Oh that's right the people committing crimes. That's whose in the wrong, each and every time
Thank you for admitting that it's dumb to do. That's what I'm saying all along, hence the hazard mitigations. Sure stealing is wrong, sure unwarranted groping is wrong but if you put yourself in a situation where it's likely to happen then you are an idiot and you people should stop moaning about it. I've finally gotten through to at least one of you. My job here is done.

He sounds poor. If he had any sort of bank he would have just grabbed her by the pussy.

Imagine trying to make an alpha play and getting rag dolled by a woman.

Fuck that chump. Deserves worse.

He sounds poor. If he had any sort of bank he would have just grabbed her by the pussy.
Sadly this is true - if he were rich he'd grope and rape and get away with it -- perhaps even end up president some day.

I think its pretty relevant to society
Fuck outta here with your logic that everyone should live in fear of dirtbags all the time. Nah.

Instead we'll keep enforcing laws and putting pervs in jail. You sound like you live in some third world shithole.

Back