Dude Grabs some booty and pays for it.

No punk, creeps like you need to learn to keep your hands to yourself and respect the rules of society. I like looking at hot chicks as much as the next guy but I don’t go groping them because I’m civilized and I’m not a scumbag who has no respect for others. Stop trying to justify such behavior, we live in a society where this isn’t acceptable behavior. Girls wear less than that when they go to beaches, it’s never been acceptable to grope them at beaches or swimming pools.

People like you, who go around and try to place blame on people for the actions of others are flat out disgusting. Keep it up leklok.
Except we don't live in a vacuum void of bad people hence my hazard assessment analogy. People need to grow up and see that way too.

Except we don't live in a vacuum void of bad people hence my hazard assessment analogy. People need to grow up and see that way too.

Exactly, you are a bad person. You and people like you are the problem, not this chick who was minding her own business and doing her job. Girls wear less than that at strip clubs and rule #1...touch the girls, at a minimum your getting tossed out and may get your ass kicked.

Women dressing as they please isn’t some new phenomenon here.

Omg. No. A woman should be able to be in her place of work without being groped (short of being a stripper or some shit)

She’s not at a party, walking the streets at night or accepting a ride from some stranger.
It’s practical and realistic for a dude to not grope a random in public while accompanied by his wife and kids.
images

Exactly, you are a bad person. You and people like you are the problem, not this chick who was minding her own business and doing her job. Girls wear less than that at strip clubs and rule #1...touch the girls, at a minimum your getting tossed out and may get your ass kicked.

Women dressing as they please isn’t some new phenomenon here.
Not here to debate morality.
images

Sorry but a risk assessment matrix meant for day laborers doesn’t cover the rules of society. How stupid, is this really the level you’ve sunk to??? Assessing the risk of painting a house does not correlate to living in a society with clearly laid out rules.

Sorry but a risk assessment matrix meant for day laborers doesn’t cover the rules of society. How stupid, is this really the level you’ve sunk to??? Assessing the risk of painting a house does not correlate to living in a society with clearly laid out rules.
I think its pretty relevant to society

I know you think that. But you aren’t the smartest person out there let’s be honest. This is extremely over simplistic even for you.
Simplistic = practical. Your emotions only serve to complicate these scenarios

You telling me I can no longer grope women and grab them by the pussy in the US?
no. that is actually direct order by the commander in chief,not doing that is considered treason. make sure to take them furniture shopping too.

Simplistic = practical. Your emotions only serve to complicate these scenarios

Well society is a complex system. Risk mitigation is real but not being felt up by disgusting people is a basic human right in every part of the world that’s worth living in.

Laws and rules are in place already to protect people, in free society you shouldn’t need to alter your activity (as long as it’s legal and not harming anybody) in order to avoid misconduct from other people.

I mean we could go full Middle East and make women completely cover themselves so men won’t be tempted, but that’s barbaric and stupid and not something that the vast majority of the world wants or needs. Rather than looking at stupid risk mitigation charts and changing your behavior to appease rapists and gropers, people can just keep their fucking hands to themselves.

You say I’m making things complicated, let’s simplify it....keep your fucking hands to yourself. Problem solved.

Well society is a complex system. Risk mitigation is real but not being felt up by disgusting people is a basic human right in every part of the world that’s worth living in.

Laws and rules are in place already to protect people, in free society you shouldn’t need to alter your activity (as long as it’s legal and not harming anybody) in order to avoid misconduct from other people.

I mean we could go full Middle East and make women completely cover themselves so men won’t be tempted, but that’s barbaric and stupid and not something that the vast majority of the world wants or needs. Rather than looking at stupid risk mitigation charts and changing your behavior to appease rapists and gropers, people can just keep their fucking hands to themselves.

You say I’m making things complicated, let’s simplify it....keep your fucking hands to yourself. Problem solved.
Your emotions are unphased by my logic so well just have to agree to disagree

Your emotions are unphased by my logic so well just have to agree to disagree

You’re logic doesn’t matter though. What matters are the rules and laws of the society we live in. You’re logic won’t fly in a court of law or when you’re getting a beat down for grabbing women and that’s the end of the story.

That women is protected by law, guys that grab women like that are not protected by law.

You’re logic is stupid, flawed and irrelevant since you don’t get to inject your will into society and law so basically....you are wrong.

Keep thinking you are right though, there’s no emotion here, just societal norms, values and logic.

So yes we agree to disagree but you are on the wrong side of it as usual.

This isn’t about morality. It’s about the clearly defined rules of society.
our glorious leader doesn't play by society rules. only a communist or a liberal doesn't do as he does.
giphy.gif

Back